Mercury and Mars Conjunction
When the aggressiveness of Mars joins the karaka of speech, the speaking ability of the native becomes aggressive, shrewd, and to the point. Mars’ nature of conquering and Mercury’s nature to communicate and increase intelligence makes this person sharp and analytical.
Mercury in Astrology is known as the prince. He is the royal messenger for the king. He delivers the important messages of the king to others. He is the karaka of communication of all kinds. Mercury also represents speech and our inner playfulness, since prince’s love to party and have a good time.
Mars in Astrology is our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
Characteristics Mercury and Mars Conjunction:
- This also helps in competitive debates and discussions in personal and professional life.
- They have the gift of convincing people about their ideas and schemes.
- This conjunction excites the nervous system and they become enthusiastic about every idea that comes into their mind.
- Simply put, Mars energizes the intelligence of a person, but depending upon where this conjunction occurs, it can be a blessing or a blunder.
- The blunder occurs when either one of these are debilitated, and both are debilitated in water signs.
- If Mars is in Cancer, and Mercury in Pisces, the intelligence of this person becomes extremely defensive and they may act impulsively.
- They do not think before taking action.
- If they are offended, they strike without assessing if physical or verbal violence is necessary.
- In Cancer, Mars constantly defends his beliefs and the intelligence of Mercury justifies Mars’ violent actions.
- It’s always a good thing to have these two earth signs grounded and stabilized.
- “Mind games”, is another way to describe this conjunction. The intelligence of the native needs constant stimulation, and it’s not a surprise to see them working even when there is no need to do so.
- They play brain games, read books, and solve problems.
What is Mercury in Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology is known as the prince. Since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent, because in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
- Mercury is also our business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature, and love for the marketplace.
- One thing you must remember about Mercury is that because it is a neutral natural, it can become benefic and malefic at the same time.
- If Mercury is in conjunction with a natural benefic, then it acts like a benefic planet. If Mercury is with a natural malefic planet, then it acts like a malefic.
- If Mercury is with both natural malefic and benefic as in Venus, Mercury, and Saturn, then look at the difference in degrees in all three of them.
- The closest degree to Mercury will influence Mercury more, however if Venus and Saturn are both within 5 degrees of Mercury, then it gives mixed results.
- He is the royal messenger for the king.
- He delivers the important messages of the king to others. He is the karaka of communication of all kinds.
- Mercury also represents speech and our inner playfulness, since prince’s love to party and have a good time. But, since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously.
What is Mars in Astrology?
- Mars is a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes.
- Mars is energy. It’s our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something.
- It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
- In this day and age, Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters, along with manufacturing, accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
- Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.