In Mars Jupiter Saturn Rahu Conjunction in Astrology, Jupiter is feeling all the pressure. Jupiter is losing its positive qualities in the event that it is not at its lowest degree and is in a favorable sign such as Cancer, Sagittarius, or Pisces.
Mars in Astrology: efforts, energy, will power, stamina, strength, passion, fighting ability, impulsivity, accidents, injuries, wounds, sports, athlete, martial arts, weaponry, engineer.
Jupiter in Astrology: knowledge, wisdom, wealth, optimism, hope, law, teachers, education, religious beliefs, and long distance pilgrimage.
Saturn in Astrology: responsibility, organization, structure, delay, separation, grief, life span as in longevity, antique items, old people, chronic illnesses, fear, anxiety, labor work, lower class, lower type jobs, construction.
Rahu in Astrology: illusion, taboo breaker, unconventional, deceiver, magician, foreign products and places, thief, politician, wide communication, and computer related products.
Characteristics of Mars Jupiter Saturn Rahu Conjunction in Astrology
- In this conjunction, Jupiter is feeling all the pressure.
- Jupiter is also losing its positive qualities unless it has the lowest degree and sits in a good sign like Cancer, Sagittarius, or Pisces.
- Here, Jupiter's optimism is being greatly reduced in percentage.
- All happy events in one’s life like graduation, marriage, birth of a child, or job promotion may not look so exciting.
- They would breeze through life not being able to feel great value in those achievements.
- This native would also have a difference of opinion with their teachers, professors, spiritual gurus, and fatherly figures.
- They may not like following the law or rules if Rahu has the highest degree and Mars with the lowest.
- Saturn and Jupiter both are law abiding planets, so it can't be Saturn's fault.
- Saturn only infuses his disciplined, practical, and strict personality upon the happy Jupiter.
- This conjunction can produce a scientist, lawyer, or engineer who takes his or her craft to foreign lands.
What is Mars in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars is a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that's where your energy goes.
- Mars is energy. It's our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something.
- It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
- In this day and age, Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters, along with manufacturing, accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
- Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities.
What is Jupiter in Vedic Astrology?
- Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and father figures.
- Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law.
- Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
- Jupiter also represents a husband in a female's chart. Mars is not the husband, Mars represents male friends.
- Jupiter is the guiding force in every woman's life.
- He is also wisdom.
- We learn from our teachers, whether its Nazi theology, Christian theology or Vedic theology. The source of wisdom and belief is controlled by Jupiter in our chart.
- Our higher learning is dependent upon Jupiter, from basic education to a Master's degree and PhD.
- It represents the rituals of our culture, our traditions, and ability to follow them.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in our solar system, which is why it represents the expansion of things related to where Jupiter sits in your horoscope.
- Now whether that expansion will be positive or negative, early or late, depends upon other factors and planets.
- Whenever Jupiter is in the ascendant, 5th House and 9th House, it shows a person is capable of learning several languages.
- Jupiter in jyotish is also an indicator of wealth, finance, children, luck, travel, and gains in life.
- It is pretty much the karaka of the 2nd, 5th, 9 th , and 11th House in a horoscope.
- This is why Jupiter is one of the most important planets after the Moon.
- Jupiter is the source of optimism in astrology.
What is Saturn in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn in Astrology represents grief, symbolic of how we relate to time.
- When time seems to pass too slowly, we experience grief.
- The condition of Saturn in the chart shows how permanent, eternal, and synchronized our connection with the light of consciousness is, being with us at even the most challenging times.
- A well placed Saturn shows the person knows when to go slow and when to go fast, to always let this light be there for them.
- By acknowledging the limits of where light can go in our relative existence, we can still maintain the experience of beings of light.
- A challenging Saturn will allow the person to stray off-limits, where no light can reach and suffering prevails.
- Without Saturn being bright, the person may wonder if things will ever be okay again.
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology represents your uncle, the type of boss you’ll have, your good and bad deeds in this life or the past, how hard will you work, your true career and wealth, your level of maturity, and aspects of your life that might be restricted for at least 50% of the time.
- Even though Saturn in Vedic Astrology limits your ability of certain aspects of your life depending upon the sign and house its ruling, it usually frees you up from its aftermath after the age of 35 per Vedic astrology.
- Saturn is limitation, restriction, discipline, structure, order, law, obstacles, delay, focus, and separation.
- Saturn is the General of the Army.
What is Rahu in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu represents the goals that have been set by the universe for us to achieve whether we like or not.
- Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it's in conjunction with them.
- This means temporary darkness upon the native's life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
- Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives.
- This is due to Rahu's adventurous nature that loves surprises.
- With Rahu, sudden events take place; events that may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes reality.
- Rahu is taboo breaking and crosses all kinds of boundaries.
- It wants to be unique and break tradition; to think outside the box.
- He is also responsible for spiritual breakthroughs, because only after achieving material wealth does one seek God.
- Rahu in Vedic Astrology is the Shadow planet with the form of a headless/serpent headed person. Hence, Rahu rules temptations and worldly things and will never be satisfied with small benefits but will opt for the lion's share.
- Rahu is a warrior. Hence, the natives influenced by Rahu will have the quarrelling type of mentality.
- The mode of transport for Rahu in mythology is Lion, and the lion is an animal that does not hunt when not hungry.
- Likewise, the natives ruled by Rahu will relax and strike/hunt only when there is a necessity.
- Rahu is also called dragon's head by Western Astrologers.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 4 Planetary Conjunctions
This is where things get a bit confusing for the native, especially in terms of personality and general significance. Several energies are mixing with each other creating a unique blend. One must still judge who is winning the planetary war by sign placement and degree placement. A planet in his or her own sign that is being exalted will be more powerful, while the planet with the lowest degrees, (other than Rahu and Ketu) will have the most positive influence on the winner of the war.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here