When Mars and Saturn are in conjunction, there is nothing but fire and explosions. Mars is a hot, dry, and fiery planet. Saturn is a cold, dark and reserved planet. Mars is known to represent the element of fire while Saturn represents oil. When fire meets oil there is nothing but more fire.
Mars in Astrology is our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life. It sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It's the wake up call, as Saturn shows you the truth and reality of life. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them on an esoteric level.
Characteristics of Mars and Saturn Conjunction:
- Mars is a soldier of the army while Saturn is a general of the army.
- When a soldier and general are in the same house, it symbolizes a war zone; only inside a war zone will you find a general and soldier at the same time.
- This conjunction can cause physical harm to the native like accidents, cuts, and burns.
- It can also cause one to harm others which can lead to stabbings, shootings, rape, and killing by any means.
- As much as this is the most negative conjunction in the zodiac, it can also produce a very skilled businessman who has a forceful yet disciplined nature and can get things done and achieved in a timely manner.
- There is a tendency to be a natural born rebel.
- These individuals are very independent and do not like following the law; this is why they get in legal trouble most of their life.
- There is a lot of tension and fear in the house where these two reside.
- These people can have bipolar disorder, hypertension disorder, and excessive anger.
- There is a constant war happening in the area of life where this conjunction occurs.
- The amount of tension with this conjunction will be reduced when these two are in earth or air signs.
- In fire signs, it is the worst, and in water signs there is a deep sense of being an emotional time bomb.
What is Mars in Astrology?
- Mars is a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that's where your energy goes.
- Mars is energy. It's our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something.
- It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
- In this day and age, Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters, along with manufacturing, accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
- Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities.
What is Saturn in Astrology?
- Saturn in Astrology represents grief, symbolic of how we relate to time.
- When time seems to pass too slowly, we experience grief.
- The condition of Saturn in the chart shows how permanent, eternal, and synchronized our connection with the light of consciousness is, being with us at even the most challenging times.
- A well placed Saturn shows the person knows when to go slow and when to go fast, to always let this light be there for them.
- By acknowledging the limits of where light can go in our relative existence, we can still maintain the experience of beings of light.
- A challenging Saturn will allow the person to stray off-limits, where no light can reach and suffering prevails.
- Without Saturn being bright, the person may wonder if things will ever be okay again.
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology represents your uncle, the type of boss you’ll have, your good and bad deeds in this life or the past, how hard will you work, your true career and wealth, your level of maturity, and aspects of your life that might be restricted for at least 50% of the time.
- Even though Saturn in Vedic Astrology limits your ability of certain aspects of your life depending upon the sign and house its ruling, it usually frees you up from its aftermath after the age of 35 per Vedic astrology.
- Saturn is limitation, restriction, discipline, structure, order, law, obstacles, delay, focus, and separation.
- Saturn is the General of the Army.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :