Ketu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant is physically strong and fearless.
- The native gets loss in family wealth and feels a dearth of money.
- The native with Ketu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant seems to be frustrated.
- The native faces difficulties and loses his family status.
- Ketu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person most selfish.
- The native has extraordinary endurance.
- The native sometimes takes a loan and works hard to improve his occupation/ profession.
- The native uses occult practices for securing additional gains.
- The native gets success in increasing family wealth. Such a native is brave and bold and leads an aristocratic family life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus, (fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Shukra. (Venus) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house, therefore it is an important house.
Ketu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force. Still, its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu in Vedic Astrology can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meager, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.