Ketu in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant is unattractive and physically lean and thin but laborious, courageous and obstinate.
- The native works hard to increase his status in the government and society. Such a native has self-confidence and perfect patience.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant is skilful but not learned.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant loves his wife and enjoys sexual pleasure.
- The native works in a hurry and uses unfair methods to increase wealth.
- The native conceals his weakness and anxieties.
- The native is selfish and does not bother about disrepute.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general_ and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
Ketu in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicate sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios, as an object or as a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
- The other way of using the planetary significations is as qualifies. For example, if Chandra is prominently placed in the file chart, the person will have overall mindful and emotional qualities. An influence from Budha (Mercury) will make the person talkative.
- Almost all Jyotish elements can be applied in this dual manner, and later on, in this tutorial, we will show you many examples of how it is done.
What does Capricorn Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in Capricorn Ascendant, Santoshi, Bhiru, fiery, persistent effort, swindler, big-eyed, shudh, capricious, more saintly, clever, greedy.
- Suffering from phlegm and wind, long-bodied, smooth, Tamoguni, hypocritical, lazy, expensive, conductor of religion, women are indulgent, poets and shameless.
- He suffers happiness in his early stages, remains miserable in middle age, and remains happy until the end of 32 years.
- A person with Capricorn ascendant attains Purnayu.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.