Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and specific aspects. Parijata yoga is one of the essential and well-known yogas in astrology.
Yogas are auspicious combinations of conjunctions, placements of planets formed by planets placement in different houses and signs. According to their birth chart, these yogas are planets’ movements that result in considerable changes in native life.
Parijata Yoga in Astrology
Parijata yoga is a rare and promising yoga formed in some lucky birth charts. This is a planetary combination related to the ascendant and its lord. Under parijat yoga, native reach the peak of success but at a slower pace. Yoga’s impact is more felt when native reaches their middle age.
Ascendant is the first house of the birth chart, and Ascendant lord is the planet placed in the first house of a person’s birth chart. Ascendant holds much importance as it affects all the 12 homes and placements. So yoga will affect a native’s whole life. So when yoga is related to the ascendant, ascendants should be strong in the birth chart as a healthy benefic planet should aspect it and should not conjunct with evil planets as it may affect results of the yoga hugely.
How Parijata Yoga is formed?
For every yoga to form in the birth chart, there are some particular planets particular houses and signs are involved, and there are some rules to develop that yoga and gain benefits through that fully so this yoga also have some rules as:
- If the ascendant lord’s sign in which the ascendant is placed in the native’s birth chart and the ascendant lord in the navamsa chart is placed in cardinal signs or trine house, then parijata yoga is formed.
- The disposition of the Lagna lord or navamsa lord must be in an angle, trine, own rashi or exaltation rashi.
- There should not be more malefic aspects and conjunction in the ascendant of birth and navamsa charts.
- Any malefic aspects over the given house can change the benefits less effectively or diminish all the good results, so all these things should be checked.
- Native’s full birth chart should be analyzed to see if yoga is formed to the level of giving its good results and benefits.
- Yoga gives more benefits under the Mahadasha and Antardasha of the planets of houses involved in forming this yoga.
What are the significance and effects of this yoga? | Parijata Yoga Effects
- Native is strong-willed, full of determination, fearless, adept and successful in all their endeavors.
- Natives are kind-hearted, forgiving and generous.
- Native has faith in Dharma (Righteous path of human life) and Karma (Righteous acts of life).
- Natives are proud and enjoy wealth, comforts, and luxuries.
- They lead royal life in the middle and last part of life.
- They reach the highest of success but at a slower pace.
- They are like a king and respected by the king, government, authority and father figures.
- They get the support of the king and government.
- They are sovereign and destined to be happy from the middle to the last age of life.
- They will be attentive to their duties.
- They will have many vehicles.
- They will be owners of horses and elephants.
- The Parijata is a celestial tree that has the power to grant wishes. This yoga emphasizes the importance of the navamsa dispositor of a planet, which is just as crucial as its rasi dispositor. This yoga, therefore, helps the native to fulfill every desire.
- They are fond of wars, possess immense wealth, are mindful of their state duties, and are compassionate in disposition.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.