Venus and Mars Conjunction in Astrology
Venus’ passion and Mars’ energy produces a very sexual, seductive, and passionate lover, and someone who is dynamic in their approach to love and relationships. This is a relationship between a warrior and a princess.
Venus in Astrology represents relationships. It shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort, as relationships and love give us that feeling.
Mars in Astrology is our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
Characteristics Venus and Mars Conjunction:
- The energy of Venus is for better or worse. The condition has to be seen by who is stronger by sign placement and degree placement.
- If Venus is lower in degrees than Mars, then Venus will influence Mars more in the conjunction.
- If Mars has the lowest degrees, then Mars will control Venus, throwing his energy, roughness, and aggressive behavior on the princess.
- This is masculine and feminine energy coming together, which is a perfect blend of James Bond waiting at a bar looking tough and rugged yet the most desirable.
- He may be a military trained secret spy, but has a heart of gold.
- Just like when the Sun brightens the qualities of other planets in conjunction, Mars infuses energy into the other planet.
- This infusing is not just for sexual purposes, but also professionally.
- It can enhance the quality of Venus which is related to acting, art, design, beauty, fashion, and hotel management.
- Or Venus can influence Mars by making Mars a bit more sexual, lovable, and calm in their approach to work, war, and ethics.
- You have to see who is winning the war, and by how much.
- The debilitation and exaltation in this factor of either planet can lead to two different spectrums of sexuality.
- One can make a person a sexual yet committed partner.
- On the flip side, it can show sexual abuse or someone who uses sex as their means of earning like prostitution, escort services, or even porn.
- To judge the effect of sexual transformation, one needs to look at the house and nakshatra placement of these planets.
What is Venus in Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man’s chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is Mars in Astrology?
- Mars is a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes.
- Mars is energy. It’s our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something.
- It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
- In this day and age, Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters, along with manufacturing, accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
- Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Welcome to Vidhya Mitra Premium Astrology!
If you're new to our services and wish to try them out with a free consultation, please feel free to share your birth chart photo and your questions with us via WhatsApp. Our team of expert Vedic astrologers will offer you a powerful and insightful reading that will help you navigate life's challenges and opportunities with greater ease and confidence.
Thank you for choosing Vidhya Mitra Premium Astrology. We look forward to providing you with our guidance and wisdom.