Venus and Ketu Conjunction in Astrology
When Venus and Ketu come in conjunction, there tends to be a great deal of directionless love and sensual pleasure. The native will feel dissatisfied not because of lack of love and lust, but lack of understanding when it comes to the value of relationships.
Venus in Astrology represents relationships. It shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort, as relationships and love give us that feeling.
Ketu in Astrology is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body which represents separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world.
Characteristics Venus and Ketu Conjunction:
- Unlike Rahu, who is never satisfied with love and lust, here Venus feels unsatisfied due to lack of feeling or desire for a union or relationship.
- These people tend to force themselves into relationships, but eventually come out walking alone.
- The directionless Ketu takes Venus into many directions in love and relationships before Venus finally realizes that there is no simple way to reach one’s soul mate.
- No matter how hard the spouse works or how loving their boyfriend or girlfriend are, they always tend to think they are the ones who are sacrificing in the relationship, because Venus becomes blind with Ketu; it cannot see things clearly until it’s too late.
- This desensitization can also lead to porn and sex addiction since the feeling behind such privately preserved acts will no longer be valid.
- This is why Rahu and Ketu are the same yet quite different in approach.
- Strippers, porn stars, and women in fashion who do take part in extensive drug use also have such conjunctions.
- Venus is pleasure while Ketu is the act of letting worldly pleasures go.
- The tug of war between them damages the sensual part of Venus.
- After many disappointments in love, they tend to view love and relationships as an object rather than a union of two souls.
What is Venus in Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man’s chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is Ketu in Astrology?
- This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that we already achieved in past lives.
- In this life we are here to only rely on those things as a last resort.
- The house and sign in which Ketu sits are in things we are not fond of, and we do not obsess about those things as much because subconsciously we know we have already dealt with them.
- If we didn’t accomplish those things in a past life, that would be seen by Ketu’s bad placement in a bad sign.
- This will show a tug of war between both Rahu and Ketu. Ketu also searches for truth and enlightenment.
- Ketu’s aspect and conjunction gives research ability to a person especially when it’s in conjunction or aspects the Moon and Mercury.
- Depending upon the house Ketu is in, it will make you either less needy of what that house represents, or will give you less desire to get the things related to that house.
- Ketu feels like he’s already experienced the things of the house he sits in.
- It feels that it has mastery over the things related to the house it’s placed in.
- Ketu is the part which you shouldn’t really care about too much as it will manifest itself without you even thinking about it.
- Ketu is isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, silence, psychic intuition, discomfort and mysticism.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.