Sun Moon Ketu Conjunction
The native with the Sun, Moon and Ketu Conjunction in Vedic Astrology gets hardly any satisfaction attained through status, wealth, or materialism. The mind is separated and isolated; it finds it hard to stick to one thing.
Sun in Astrology: ego, self expression, soul, personality, father, vitality, and karaka of 10th house (career)
Moon in Astrology: mother, emotions, sensuality, mind, feelings, thoughts, imagination, fertility and fame
Ketu in Astrology: isolation, separation, ashram, spirituality, enlightenment, detachment from material world, psychic intuition, occult and mystical knowledge, universal
Characteristics of Sun, Moon and Ketu Conjunction in Astrology
- The ego, mind, and soul need to get away from the material world and material relationships to find mental peace.
- There is hardly any satisfaction attained through status, wealth, or materialism.
- The mind is separated and isolated; it finds it hard to stick to one thing.
- Since the Sun and Moon represent mother and father, the native could’ve been separated from their parents at birth, especially if the conjunction took place in 1st, 4th, 9th and 10th House.
- The mother and father of the native were quite distant, and did not want to raise children.
- If the Sun and Moon have higher degrees than Ketu, the effects of Ketu’s eclipse on these spiritual planets won’t be felt in a negative way.
- With a sensitive moon, there is a lot of fear and anxiety in a person.
- The ego gets dissolved, and a person is quite humble in their life.
- This native could be a very eccentric personality, one that runs away from people and civilization yet is forced to live life with a tight hold on his internal freedom.
- Also, this is one of the strongest indications of moksha, especially in 1st, 4th, 8th and 12th House.
- If this occurs in the ascendant, then the mind, body and soul receives enlightenment.
- They can have very alienated emotions, or lack of emotion.
What is the Sun in Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the Soul, so it tells us how conscious we are of our soul’s unbounded, enlightened nature.
- A Sun that is very well placed in the chart can indicate a particular clarity about spiritual matters, and an unperturbed sense of who we are deep inside.
- Having this “solar light” shining brightly brings self-confidence, personal power, leadership and health.
- When the Sun is in a challenging position in Vedic Astrology, this light will not shine as much, and it is hard for the individual to trust that the core of their being is the individualized reflection of the divine light.
- Not experiencing the connection with one’s own inner source of power will then lead to weak self-confidence, challenging relationships with authorities, and difficulty in balancing one’s ego with that of others.
What is the Moon in Astrology?
- The Moon in Astrology represents our mind and mother. The condition of the Moon in the chart will show how enlightened we are in experiencing the Divine Mother within us, how clearly we can feel that our ability to nurture and empathize with others is unbounded and unlimited, and how brightly our mind can shine in sensitivity and comprehension.
- A person with a very well-placed Moon will feel the world is bright under any circumstance, will be able to experience the world as a place that is nourishing and supporting, and therefore be the same to the world him/herself.
- When the Moon in the Astrology Chart is challenged, the mind will have shadows and dark corners, and fear that there is a shortage of support to carry us through; it blocks our eyes from seeing the Divine Mother shine for us and through us.
- Moon in Vedic Astrology represents the mind. It signifies the thoughts and emotions, and the complex psychological faculty that takes input from the senses and tells the body how to respond.
- The Moon is the single most important planet in Astrology (Jyotish) because the state of mind is responsible for all the emotional responses to life, and therefore defines the subjective perception of life.
- Conditions affecting the Moon (Chandra) in the chart influence the thinking and feeling processes, mental skills and attitudes, and also responses to the world at large.
What is Ketu in Astrology?
- This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that we already achieved in past lives.
- In this life we are here to only rely on those things as a last resort.
- The house and sign in which Ketu sits are in things we are not fond of, and we do not obsess about those things as much because subconsciously we know we have already dealt with them.
- If we didn’t accomplish those things in a past life, that would be seen by Ketu’s bad placement in a bad sign.
- This will show a tug of war between both Rahu and Ketu. Ketu also searches for truth and enlightenment.
- Ketu’s aspect and conjunction gives research ability to a person especially when it’s in conjunction or aspects the Moon and Mercury.
- Depending upon the house Ketu is in, it will make you either less needy of what that house represents, or will give you less desire to get the things related to that house.
- Ketu feels like he’s already experienced the things of the house he sits in.
- It feels that it has mastery over the things related to the house it’s placed in.
- Ketu is the part which you shouldn’t really care about too much as it will manifest itself without you even thinking about it.
- Ketu is isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, silence, psychic intuition, discomfort and mysticism.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.