Sun Mercury Mars Ketu Conjunction
Sun Mercury Mars Ketu Conjunction in Astrology, isn’t a good combination for society improvement, it works well for natives. These people are often very aggressive and can do so without even thinking. These people can be very aggressive without even realizing the consequences of their actions.
Sun in Astrology: ego, self expression, soul, personality, father, vitality, and karaka of 10th house (career).
Mercury in Astrology: intelligence, communication, speech, logic, education, analytical skills, calculative skills, education, business, trading and language skills.
Mars in Astrology: efforts, energy, will power, stamina, strength, passion, fighting ability, impulsivity, accidents, injuries, wounds, sports, athlete, martial arts, weaponry, engineer.
Ketu in Astrology: isolation, separation, ashram, spirituality, enlightenment, detachment from material world, psychic intuition, occult and mystical knowledge, universal.
Characteristics of Sun Mercury Mars Ketu Conjunction in Astrology
- This is not a very good conjunction for improving society, however it works well for the native.
- These people can be very aggressive without thinking.
- They can hit without realizing what their actions will do.
- Mercury is not only hemmed by a malefic, but the intelligence is getting very impulsive since Mars and Ketu are alike and don’t think before acting.
- They can be such geniuses that it can produce a psychopath.
- These native should also take care of their health, especially their muscles, heart, and nervous system.
- Being in the presence of such a person can be quite daunting because they will always pressure and push you to do things their way.
- If you don’t follow them, they challenge you on your decision and fight you.
- If Mercury is too close to the Sun, then it can greatly damage their intelligence and common sense.
What is the Sun in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the Soul, so it tells us how conscious we are of our soul’s unbounded, enlightened nature.
- A Sun that is very well placed in the chart can indicate a particular clarity about spiritual matters, and an unperturbed sense of who we are deep inside.
- Having this “solar light” shining brightly brings self-confidence, personal power, leadership and health.
- When the Sun is in a challenging position in Vedic Astrology, this light will not shine as much, and it is hard for the individual to trust that the core of their being is the individualized reflection of the divine light.
- Not experiencing the connection with one’s own inner source of power will then lead to weak self-confidence, challenging relationships with authorities, and difficulty in balancing one’s ego with that of others.
What is Mercury in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Vedic Astrology is known as the prince. Since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent, because in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
- Mercury is also our business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature, and love for the marketplace.
- One thing you must remember about Mercury is that because it is a neutral natural, it can become benefic and malefic at the same time.
- If Mercury is in conjunction with a natural benefic, then it acts like a benefic planet. If Mercury is with a natural malefic planet, then it acts like a malefic.
- If Mercury is with both natural malefic and benefic as in Venus, Mercury, and Saturn, then look at the difference in degrees in all three of them.
- The closest degree to Mercury will influence Mercury more, however if Venus and Saturn are both within 5 degrees of Mercury, then it gives mixed results.
What is Mars in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars is a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes.
- Mars is energy. It’s our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something.
- It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
- In this day and age, Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters, along with manufacturing, accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
- Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities.
What is Ketu in Vedic Astrology?
- This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that we already achieved in past lives.
- In this life we are here to only rely on those things as a last resort.
- The house and sign in which Ketu sits are in things we are not fond of, and we do not obsess about those things as much because subconsciously we know we have already dealt with them.
- If we didn’t accomplish those things in a past life, that would be seen by Ketu’s bad placement in a bad sign.
- This will show a tug of war between both Rahu and Ketu. Ketu also searches for truth and enlightenment.
- Ketu’s aspect and conjunction gives research ability to a person especially when it’s in conjunction or aspects the Moon and Mercury.
- Depending upon the house Ketu is in, it will make you either less needy of what that house represents, or will give you less desire to get the things related to that house.
- Ketu feels like he’s already experienced the things of the house he sits in.
- It feels that it has mastery over the things related to the house it’s placed in.
- Ketu is the part which you shouldn’t really care about too much as it will manifest itself without you even thinking about it.
- Ketu is isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, silence, psychic intuition, discomfort and mysticism.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 4 Planetary Conjunctions
This is where things get a bit confusing for the native, especially in terms of personality and general significance. Several energies are mixing with each other creating a unique blend. One must still judge who is winning the planetary war by sign placement and degree placement. A planet in his or her own sign that is being exalted will be more powerful, while the planet with the lowest degrees, (other than Rahu and Ketu) will have the most positive influence on the winner of the war.