Sun in 3rd House in Astrology
Sun in 3rd house makes a person media savvy, with a strong will to succeed. This planetary position brightens up a person’s communication.
The 3rd house is representative of short-distance travel, relationship with siblings, communicative ability, courage, media, journalism, speculative business, sales job or administrative job or position for the native. The Sun represents ego, exposure, self-esteem, courage, father, government, authority and illusion.
Significance and Characteristics of Sun in the third house
- Sun in the third house signifies overexposure, and Sun expands its illuminating light or illusion, lets the native believe in fantasies and imagination, and blinds the reality for him. The Sun in the third house burns everything from its overexposed illuminating light, which indicates a bitter relationship with the siblings or no communication between the native and his siblings. If Sun is debilitated, it can also signify that the siblings of the native can be mentally disturbed.
- The native of Sun in the third house is extremely courageous and is overpowered by the courage. The over-exposure of courage can lead to a blinding realistic world for the native of his actual potential or capabilities. The native can be driven by pride and ego. The native with this placement of Sun in the third house can be seen in secretarial jobs or government administrative jobs.
- The native of Sun in the third house has a good hold on his communication skills, and he is confident about it, which leads him to be a dynamic speaker. The native can be an actor with excellent speech and delivery of dialogues, or he could be a journalist who attracts people to listen to him and speaks with utmost confidence.
- The overexposing behaviour of the native can also be seen in his communicative abilities if he is a salesperson or involved in the business world.
Sun in 3rd House in Astrology
What does 3rd House Signify in Astrology?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Sun represent in Astrology?
Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate meaning of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
Auspicious Results of Sun in 3rd House in Astrology
- One is famous, free from ailments, cultured, intelligent, calm-natured, sweet spoken and sympathetic.
- One can be a landlord.
- One will be firm, determined, a lover of science and arts, and changes his house rarely.
- Sun in 3rd house makes a person ambitious and full of bravery. Due to his courage, enemies are amazed.
- One is always victorious in debates, and enemies are always destroyed in battle.
- One will be physically strong, brave, and famous.
- One will be sweet-spoken, popular, attractive, and knowledgeable.
- One may be recognized by the government, maybe famous and strong.
- One will be wealthy, patient, and happy to see the progress of others.
- One may travel abroad and go on pilgrimages.
- One will be attracted to good deeds, and the person will be a well-wisher of his dear ones.
- The native will be endowed with a son and a spouse.
- One will enjoy his wealth and seek the pleasure of the company of beautiful people from the opposite sex.
- One may seek the service of wicked people, be wealthy, endowed with money, sacrificing, and charitable.
- One will have the comfort of a vehicle and may have many servants.
- One is calm, thoughtful, intelligent, social, participating in educative and government work, a politician or a candidate in the elections of the local bodies and private associations.
- One may be a chairman, vice-chairman, or director in a big company. In other words, a position of great authority will be acquired.
- One speaks authoritatively, and his subordinates work harmoniously with him.
Sun in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Sun in 3rd House in Astrology
- Sun in the third house either reduces the number of younger brothers or deprives one’s friend.
- The elder brother may even die.
- One’s brothers and friends may be destroyed.
- One is inimical towards his own people, friends, and brothers.
- One may incur an injury in the hand.
- One may suffer from some pain in the 4th, 5th, 8th, and 12th years.
- Some trouble may be caused to one’s elder brother.
- Children may die, and there may be other hardships.
- One may be the only child of his parents.
- One may be either the eldest or the youngest.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Sun in 3rd House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.