Sun in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native is very bold, energetic, and industrious.
- Sun in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes native a man of influential personality.
- The native with Sun in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant loves his father, who co-operates with him.
- The native works hard and earns wealth to manage the expenditure.
- The native has some enmity with his younger brothers and sisters, but they help him.
- The native believes in his own strength. He gets respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native with Sun in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology is fortunate and powerful.
- The native has full faith in almighty God and performs religious duties well. Such a native leads a happy, peaceful, and prosperous family life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is a very important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great journey of exploration and discovery, learning how to communicate, and building up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word.
- The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Surya signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun in Vedic Astrology placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as--deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one's life as a whole.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.