Sun in 11th House in Astrology
Sun in 11th house in Astrology gives good results in terms of incoming gains and liquid wealth. This position provides the native lots of male support and friendship and makes a good manager.
The Sun is the controller of life. It represents vitality in life, ego, male colleagues, soul, exposure, self-esteem, courage, image, reputation, father, government, efforts, source of living, authority, creativity and illusion.
The eleventh house is known as the house of gains, and it is the house of professional or personal network circle which helps the native to earn revenue through networking.
Significance and Characteristics of Sun in the Eleventh House
- Sun in the eleventh house is a bitter placement for the Sun, as the eleventh house is ruled by Saturn, who is not friends with Sun. Therefore Sun should not be excelled in this house, or else it will destroy the relationship of the native with his father and authority figures at the workplace.
- The native of Sun in the eleventh house will be recognised by others because of his magnetic personality but will not be provided with opportunities or leadership roles; however, if the Sun is not excelled, this planetary placement can help the native acquire gains.
- Sun in the eleventh house, when looking at the fifth house of creativity, children and education, signifies the bitter relationship of the native with his children. It also implies the incomplete or improper education of the children, and the native of Sun in the eleventh house can think of it as the cause of embarrassment, which will cause damage between the native and his children.
- Sun in the eleventh house dries up everything, including the network of the native. The native might be able to find the resources, but he will not be able to use them. The native will feel lost as the Sun aspires to be the centre of attraction, and this planetary placement will not allow him to be at the centre.
- It is most likely that the native will be the eldest sibling, but if he is not, there will be a damaged relationship between the native and his elder siblings.
Sun in 11th House in Astrology
What does the 11th House signify in Astrology?
The 11th House in Astrology shows gains of all kinds, hopes, wishes, power to achieve your desired goal and your source of income. The 10th house shows career, rise & fall in career, but the 11th house shows the big gains you will receive in your life in terms of wealth.
The 11th House in Vedic Astrology represents one’s actions, income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends.
Physically, the 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins. The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius.
What does Sun represent in Astrology?
Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate meaning of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
Auspicious Results of Sun in 11th House in Astrology
- One will be saintly, religious, scholarly, and knowledgeable in music.
- One will be attractive and will have beautiful eyes.
- One will be wealthy, strong, happy, egoistic, meditative, saintly, and well-behaved.
- One will talk less but will be skilled at speech.
- Sources of acquiring wealth are created.
- One attains wealth suddenly or through the government.
- One is endowed with vehicles and servants.
- The person attains gold, ornaments, and good clothes.
- One is blessed with a spouse and son.
- One has the best of worldly comforts and happiness.
- One is successful in any work he may take up.
- One will be talented himself and appreciates the talents in others.
- One is long-lived.
- At the age of 25, one acquires a vehicle.
- One has firm and trustworthy friends.
Sun in 11th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Sun in 11th House in Astrology
- One may be lean and weak.
- People envy and oppose him.
- One may have to suffer the mourning of a dear one.
- Children will be few and troublesome.
- There will be obstacles in the birth of a son.
- The elder brother might be troubled.
- One will suffer from stomach ailments.
- There will be excessive expenditure.
- Life might be problematic.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Sun in 11th house for Various Ascendant in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.