Saturn in 7th House in Astrology
Saturn in 7th house in Astrology is the best position for Saturn since it’s in the sign of Libra. This is the best position for a businessman, a politician, and a real estate developer.
Saturn in the seventh house is representative of marriage, legal partnership, business partnership and underprivileged people. The seventh house is also known as the house of business as this is where all the merchants reside. It represents discipline, law, boundaries, order and reality of life.
Significance of Saturn in the Seventh House
- Saturn in the seventh house signifies actual limits, confinements and delays in a native’s life. When Saturn comes into the seventh house, it delays the marriage of the native and also implies the marriage with a mature partner. Saturn represents maturity, and it puts discipline in the marriage and brings out the reality of marriage sooner.
- The native of Saturn in the seventh house might consider marriage as a responsibility or burden, but Saturn, in an excellent planetary position, does bring a well-committed balance and dignity into the relationship. Whereas in the bad placement of planets, natives could lose interest in relationships and opt for separation or divorce. Saturn in the right placement of house can bring a good amount of support, love, affection, understanding, maturity and compatibility with partner in a relationship for the native.
- Saturn, as much as it obeys teachings, also judges quick. The native of Saturn in the Seventh House is critical of himself and judges himself first in any situation, and it leads to a detailed, disciplined and orderly life for the native. However, if Saturn is debilitated, it becomes the opposite of self-criticism, and the natives will self-destruct themselves, leading to procrastination and laziness.
- Saturn in the seventh house encourages the native to be disciplined and work enthusiasts. The native of Saturn in the seventh house is critical of the environment or family he grows in and questions the credibility of upbringing.
Saturn in 7th House in Astrology
What does the 7th House signify in Astrology?
The 7th House signifies marriage, legal partnership (also includes business partnership) and rules the person’s fame as it is opposite to the 1st house. It also involves sex and sexual relationship with the legal partner. This is also a death inflicting house (Marka House)
Physically, the lower part of the belly is next in line after the small intestines. This includes the large intestines and kidneys, and the 7th house rules these. Libra corresponds to the 7th house.
What does Saturn represent in Astrology ?
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life, and it sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It’s the wake-up call, as Saturn shows the truth and the reality of life. Most of us are walking around daydreaming and have an illusion of our elicit future, but during Saturn’s Dasha and Saturn’s transit, we are awakened by the harsh reality that exists around us. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them in a puzzled manner.
Saturn in Astrology represents grief, although this is a harsh description and must be understood more deeply. Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolises everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical. The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to get serious and therefore experiences the grief of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
Auspicious Results of Saturn in 7th House in Astrology
- One’s spouse may live longer than him.
- The spouse will be strongly desirous of good food and worldly comforts.
- One will marry once.
- There is affection between the couple despite verbal arguments.
- One acquires a very good spouse.
- One’s spouse is good in every manner, but the financial position is weak.
- There may be fluctuations in business, in service, and changes may continue in one’s 28th year.
- One will find means of earning and living.
- One will make good progress and will become fortunate in the 36th to 42nd year.
- Marriage may result in a gain of wealth and property.
- One will prosper in the work of a contractor and mining.
- One will trade in imported goods, coal, and iron.
- One may be a teacher, a principal, a mathematician, or related to educational matters.
- Occasionally, this position of Saturn signifies that one may be an adopted child.
- One may lose his parents in childhood, and his spouse may expire at the age of 52-53.
Saturn in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Saturn in 7th House in Astrology
- One may be handicapped, fraudulent, and may cheat his friends.
- One may wear dirty clothes, maybe sinful, and may perform lowly deeds.
- One may be useless and worthless.
- One may suffer separation or loss of a spouse.
- One may lose his spouse and may remarry.
- One may be deprived of one’s spouse and children.
- One may be poor and maybe tired.
- One may have to walk and maybe unhappy.
- One may have a tainted body.
- One may have a bad stride, may not speak much, and may be foolish and dominated by others.
- One may appear older than his age.
- One may suffer from ailments and have a weak body.
- One may not have a firm mind.
- One may be unenthusiastic, very weak, may not have a lively mind, and may suffer from many ailments.
- One may be unhappy due to a lack of enthusiasm.
- One’s mind may always make him agitated.
- One may have an angry, lazy, pleasure-loving, passionate temperament.
- One may be devoted to his spouse and maybe a wanderer.
- One may be very greedy and wicked.
- One may remain unhappy due to unhappiness caused by his family and spouse, although one may make full efforts to keep his spouse happy.
- One may not enjoy the bliss of a beautiful spouse.
- One may have capable, benevolent, and clean-hearted friends and plenty of wealth for a long period.
- One’s spouse may be unhappy, depressed, disappointed, and may not speak a lot.
- One’s spouse may be ailing, immutable, angry, wicked-natured, and characterless.
- One may be an ill character.
- One may be infatuated with characterless people.
- One may visit prostitutes.
- The opposite sex may not respect this person.
- One may suffer from venereal disease.
- One may suffer from long-lasting ailments related to the stomach and urinary system.
- One may not attain the happiness of a spouse, home, and wealth.
- One may be in the company of people with lowly temperaments.
- A partnership may not be favourable for the native.
- One may be unsuccessful in legal and court matters.
- One may suffer pain due to unnecessary quarrels with others.
- The spouse of the native may be very passionate and may take the lead and arouse the native for sexual interplay.
- One may be poverty-stricken.
Note : The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Saturn in 7th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.