Sun Mercury Mars Saturn Conjunction
Although natives speak quite loudly, they have a lot of structure and formation to their speech. They don’t say what comes to their minds at the moment. They speak with a sense of organization and discipline in their speech.
Sun in Astrology: ego, self expression, soul, personality, father, vitality, and karaka of 10th house (career).
Mercury in Astrology: intelligence, communication, speech, logic, education, analytical skills, calculative skills, education, business, trading and language skills.
Mars in Astrology: efforts, energy, will power, stamina, strength, passion, fighting ability, impulsivity, accidents, injuries, wounds, sports, athlete, martial arts, weaponry, engineer.
Saturn in Astrology: responsibility, organization, structure, delay, separation, grief, life span as in longevity, antique items, old people, chronic illnesses, fear, anxiety, labor work, lower class, lower type jobs, construction.
Characteristics of Sun Mercury Mars Saturn Conjunction in Astrology
- Although the speech of the native is quite aggressive, there is a great deal of formation and structure to it.
- They don’t just say whatever comes to mind at the moment.
- Their speech has a sense of discipline and organization.
- If Mars has the lowest degree, then speech will be constructed with organization, but it will still be aggressive.
- The native will take action after great assessment and analysis.
- Such a person can make an excellent engineer.
- They can excel in the field of surgery and even acupuncture.
- Mars’ nature to dig deep combined with intelligence and organization makes for strong technical skills.
What is the Sun in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun in Vedic Astrology represents the Soul, so it tells us how conscious we are of our soul’s unbounded, enlightened nature.
- A Sun that is very well placed in the chart can indicate a particular clarity about spiritual matters, and an unperturbed sense of who we are deep inside.
- Having this “solar light” shining brightly brings self-confidence, personal power, leadership and health.
- When the Sun is in a challenging position in Vedic Astrology, this light will not shine as much, and it is hard for the individual to trust that the core of their being is the individualized reflection of the divine light.
- Not experiencing the connection with one’s own inner source of power will then lead to weak self-confidence, challenging relationships with authorities, and difficulty in balancing one’s ego with that of others.
What is Mercury in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Vedic Astrology is known as the prince. Since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent, because in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
- Mercury is also our business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature, and love for the marketplace.
- One thing you must remember about Mercury is that because it is a neutral natural, it can become benefic and malefic at the same time.
- If Mercury is in conjunction with a natural benefic, then it acts like a benefic planet. If Mercury is with a natural malefic planet, then it acts like a malefic.
- If Mercury is with both natural malefic and benefic as in Venus, Mercury, and Saturn, then look at the difference in degrees in all three of them.
- The closest degree to Mercury will influence Mercury more, however if Venus and Saturn are both within 5 degrees of Mercury, then it gives mixed results.
What is Mars in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars is a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes.
- Mars is energy. It’s our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something.
- It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
- In this day and age, Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters, along with manufacturing, accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
- Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities.
What is Saturn in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology represents grief, symbolic of how we relate to time.
- When time seems to pass too slowly, we experience grief.
- The condition of Saturn in the chart shows how permanent, eternal, and synchronized our connection with the light of consciousness is, being with us at even the most challenging times.
- A well placed Saturn shows the person knows when to go slow and when to go fast, to always let this light be there for them.
- By acknowledging the limits of where light can go in our relative existence, we can still maintain the experience of beings of light.
- A challenging Saturn will allow the person to stray off-limits, where no light can reach and suffering prevails.
- Without Saturn being bright, the person may wonder if things will ever be okay again.
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology represents your uncle, the type of boss you’ll have, your good and bad deeds in this life or the past, how hard will you work, your true career and wealth, your level of maturity, and aspects of your life that might be restricted for at least 50% of the time.
- Even though Saturn in Vedic Astrology limits your ability of certain aspects of your life depending upon the sign and house its ruling, it usually frees you up from its aftermath after the age of 35 per Vedic astrology.
- Saturn is limitation, restriction, discipline, structure, order, law, obstacles, delay, focus, and separation.
- Saturn is the General of the Army.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 4 Planetary Conjunctions
This is where things get a bit confusing for the native, especially in terms of personality and general significance. Several energies are mixing with each other creating a unique blend. One must still judge who is winning the planetary war by sign placement and degree placement. A planet in his or her own sign that is being exalted will be more powerful, while the planet with the lowest degrees, (other than Rahu and Ketu) will have the most positive influence on the winner of the war.