Saturn in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant is energetic, courageous, and very influential.
- The native is not satisfied with his brothers and sisters. His father also helps him.
- The native with Saturn in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant gets victory over enemies.
- The native gets success and fame in government and society.
- The native is intelligent but gets lower education.
- The native is a good speaker, but he speaks bitterly and rudely.
- The native experiences troubles from his children.
- Saturn in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person not happy with his wife.
- The native is unlucky and irreligious.
- The native does not participate in religious activities.
- The native loses his respect in government and society.
- The native is careless in expenditure and spends too much for family happiness.
- The native is industrious and works hard to succeed and progress in his business life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn's condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meager, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.