Saturn and Rahu Conjunction in Astrology_
When Saturn and Rahu are in conjunction, there is a battle between restrictive Saturn and the obsession of getting everything now by Rahu. This war between the two great malefic planets creates fear and anxiety about losing what you have and getting what you want.
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life. It sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It’s the wake up call, as Saturn shows you the truth and reality of life. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them on an esoteric level.
Rahu in Astrology is the north node of the Moon, and is a head without a body that keeps devouring things without ever being satisfied. It has a desire for material things and worldly accomplishments. He wants to achieve the highest success possible in whatever house and sign he represents.
Characteristics of Saturn and Rahu Conjunction:
- In this conjunction, the rule breaker and taboo breaker Rahu meets his arch nemesis Saturn, who brings the practice of law and order.
- This creates a foreign law administrator, or someone who applies the law of foreign lands into their own life; perhaps even becoming a lawyer in foreign country.
- However, do not think that this person will be the most honest lawyer.
- Rahu’s eagerness to break laws and regulations make them a cunning and willful liar.
- They can be caught trying to make an illegal deal or trying to escape from the law.
- Since fear and anxiety is a norm with these two planets, it can also lead to mental stress problems and eventually harming oneself.
- There is always some agenda hidden beneath the surface with these people.
- There is never a straightforward approach to something unless it benefits them.
- This is why they can make great real estate brokers, stock brokers or someone in finance that makes deals with two foreign parties.
- This is not a good combination in the 8th or 12th House, as it can lead to suddenly being caught for illegal activity and even going to jail for their misdeed.
- In this 6th House, it gives great courage to fight the opposition, as any malefic planet does well in the upachaya house.
- But depending upon who is influencing who in the conjunction, it can either lead to victory or great defeat.
- Also in the 12th House, it can lead to seeing things like ghosts and demons, but this only occurs in certain zodiac signs and nakshatras.
- Many people are born within this period and do not see much effect.
- Saturn and Rahu are in conjunction for a maximum of 18 months.
- They usually travel to foreign lands in most of the houses, as Rahu and Saturn’s aspect see the houses that represent foreign lands such as the 7th, 8th, 9th and 12th House.
- Most who are born in a tight conjunction can expect to have the qualities mentioned above.
- Both of these planets represent foreign things because Rahu is the karaka of foreign things while Saturn separates one from their homeland or family and takes them to foreign places.
What is Saturn in Astrology?
- Saturn in Astrology represents grief, symbolic of how we relate to time.
- When time seems to pass too slowly, we experience grief.
- The condition of Saturn in the chart shows how permanent, eternal, and synchronized our connection with the light of consciousness is, being with us at even the most challenging times.
- A well placed Saturn shows the person knows when to go slow and when to go fast, to always let this light be there for them.
- By acknowledging the limits of where light can go in our relative existence, we can still maintain the experience of beings of light.
- A challenging Saturn will allow the person to stray off-limits, where no light can reach and suffering prevails.
- Without Saturn being bright, the person may wonder if things will ever be okay again.
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology represents your uncle, the type of boss you’ll have, your good and bad deeds in this life or the past, how hard will you work, your true career and wealth, your level of maturity, and aspects of your life that might be restricted for at least 50% of the time.
- Even though Saturn in Vedic Astrology limits your ability of certain aspects of your life depending upon the sign and house its ruling, it usually frees you up from its aftermath after the age of 35 per Vedic astrology.
- Saturn is limitation, restriction, discipline, structure, order, law, obstacles, delay, focus, and separation.
- Saturn is the General of the Army.
What is Rahu in Astrology?
- Rahu represents the goals that have been set by the universe for us to achieve whether we like or not.
- Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them.
- This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
- Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives.
- This is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises.
- With Rahu, sudden events take place; events that may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes reality.
- Rahu is taboo breaking and crosses all kinds of boundaries.
- It wants to be unique and break tradition; to think outside the box.
- He is also responsible for spiritual breakthroughs, because only after achieving material wealth does one seek God.
- Rahu in Vedic Astrology is the Shadow planet with the form of a headless/serpent headed person. Hence, Rahu rules temptations and worldly things and will never be satisfied with small benefits but will opt for the lion’s share.
- Rahu is a warrior. Hence, the natives influenced by Rahu will have the quarrelling type of mentality.
- The mode of transport for Rahu in mythology is Lion, and the lion is an animal that does not hunt when not hungry.
- Likewise, the natives ruled by Rahu will relax and strike/hunt only when there is a necessity.
- Rahu is also called dragon’s head by Western Astrologers.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.