Saturn and Ketu Conjunction in Astrology
When Saturn and Ketu come in conjunction, it creates a detachment from responsibility and makes one question their dharma, or work in life. Ketu’s quality of detachment from the world comes in contact with the heavy burden of responsibility and duty of Saturn. This confuses the native and causes self doubt about their destiny and vocation.
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life. It sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It’s the wake up call, as Saturn shows you the truth and reality of life. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them on an esoteric level.
Ketu in Astrology is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body which represents separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world.
Characteristics of Saturn and Ketu Conjunction:
- They don’t truly understand their social position and cannot fully grasp the profound change they are bringing to the world and society.
- This may even create a bit of conflict with the masses, as their eccentric thoughts and behavior in society will be unacceptable.
- Due to Ketu’s nature to dissolve itself into spirituality and enlightenment, one tends to eventually go the spiritual route and tries to convert others to follow them, which is where the major trouble lies for the native.
- These individuals are never attached to their work or their place in society, and tend to leave their positions later in life before retirement.
- One of the best features of this conjunction is that the native has the ability to become a mystic and seeker of the occult world.
- Saturn is the Lord of the dark world while Ketu is the Lord of the other realm.
- When in conjunction, it creates a bridge between two worlds where the native’s soul can teleport after learning its karmic lesson and paying off its karmic debt.
- Detachment from society can also lead to prison.
- Depending upon the sign these two are placed in, especially in 6th and 12th House, it can take a person to isolated, dark, and dry places, including prisons and asylums.
- Just like Rahu, Ketu creates fear and illusion within a person, and here it is more of a delusion.
- People with this conjunction can see ghosts, figures, and other types of entities in their lives, but only in a certain sign and nakshatra.
- Millions of people have this conjunction, and usually it leads them to a spiritual or mystical path rather than prison; especially in the 12th house.
What is Saturn in Astrology?
- Saturn in Astrology represents grief, symbolic of how we relate to time.
- When time seems to pass too slowly, we experience grief.
- The condition of Saturn in the chart shows how permanent, eternal, and synchronized our connection with the light of consciousness is, being with us at even the most challenging times.
- A well placed Saturn shows the person knows when to go slow and when to go fast, to always let this light be there for them.
- By acknowledging the limits of where light can go in our relative existence, we can still maintain the experience of beings of light.
- A challenging Saturn will allow the person to stray off-limits, where no light can reach and suffering prevails.
- Without Saturn being bright, the person may wonder if things will ever be okay again.
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology represents your uncle, the type of boss you’ll have, your good and bad deeds in this life or the past, how hard will you work, your true career and wealth, your level of maturity, and aspects of your life that might be restricted for at least 50% of the time.
- Even though Saturn in Vedic Astrology limits your ability of certain aspects of your life depending upon the sign and house its ruling, it usually frees you up from its aftermath after the age of 35 per Vedic astrology.
- Saturn is limitation, restriction, discipline, structure, order, law, obstacles, delay, focus, and separation.
- Saturn is the General of the Army.
What is Ketu in Astrology?
- This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that we already achieved in past lives.
- In this life we are here to only rely on those things as a last resort.
- The house and sign in which Ketu sits are in things we are not fond of, and we do not obsess about those things as much because subconsciously we know we have already dealt with them.
- If we didn’t accomplish those things in a past life, that would be seen by Ketu’s bad placement in a bad sign.
- This will show a tug of war between both Rahu and Ketu. Ketu also searches for truth and enlightenment.
- Ketu’s aspect and conjunction gives research ability to a person especially when it’s in conjunction or aspects the Moon and Mercury.
- Depending upon the house Ketu is in, it will make you either less needy of what that house represents, or will give you less desire to get the things related to that house.
- Ketu feels like he’s already experienced the things of the house he sits in.
- It feels that it has mastery over the things related to the house it’s placed in.
- Ketu is the part which you shouldn’t really care about too much as it will manifest itself without you even thinking about it.
- Ketu is isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, silence, psychic intuition, discomfort and mysticism.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.