Rahu in 1st House for Leo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 1st House for Leo Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Leo Ascendant is not attractive in appearance.
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Leo Ascendant has some deficiency and some weakness in the body.
- The native is always worried for his health. Native keeps ental distress.
- The native follows deep and bitter policies in heart and spreads his ideas beyond the limits to get a higher post.
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Leo Ascendant experiences inner fear. He makes efforts to maintain his respect and fame in the society.
- The native struggles to raise his business and accumulates wealth to feel happy in life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences.
- The first house will have its impact on the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house, therefore it is an important house.
Rahu in 1st House for Leo Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Leo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in Leo ‘Ascendant’ is Panduvarna.
- He suffers from bile and wind disorders, meat-eating, small-minded, extremely powerful, arrogant, indulgent, sharp-witted, petulant, heroic, wandering, rajoguni, indignant, big-handed.
- With feet and broad chest, fiery temperament, knowledgeable in Vedanta, one who loves horse riding, skillful in armaments, sharp-tempered, generous, and serving saints and saints.
- A person born in the ‘Ascendant’ ascendant is happy in the initial stage, unhappy in middle age, and fully happy in the last stage.
- His fate is between 21 and 24 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Leo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.