Rahu in 12th House in Astrology
Rahu in 12th house in Astrology is not a good position, as here it can make the native’s mind, house, and aura haunted with spirits, black magic, and become a victim of evil mysticism. Even though Rahu here takes a person to foreign lands for permanent settlement, it also might put the native in trouble with the law.
The twelfth house represents hidden talents, spirituality, other dimensions, secrecy, foreign places and lands. The twelfth house is a house of losses in terms of money, health, or energy. It is also known as a house of charity as it looks out to give to other people.
Rahu is known as the shadow planet. It represents the native’s past life obsession that was not completed and will be accomplished in the current life. Rahu aspires to the shortcuts and creates an illusion or unfair ways to achieve things it desires. Rahu represents breaking the stereotypes and the malefic energy.
Significance and Characteristics of Rahu in the Twelfth House
- Rahu in the twelfth house signifies permanent foreign settlements as the twelfth house represents isolation and separation; thus the native will be settled in foreign permanently. The native of Rahu in the twelfth house feels a need to be privileged to help other people. The native will donate frequently and will exert energy in charity work.
- The native of Rahu in the twelfth does not have a good relationship with his family, especially the native will be distant with his mother. Rahu in the twelfth house brings out three personalities in the native; a criminal, spiritual person or imaginative person, and it amplifies these qualities.
- The native can be a doctor, healer, protector, lab scientist, international businessperson, film director, writer, artist or lyricist. The native wants to learn about everything and wants to learn about the unknown thus, and these career options will be suitable for the native of Rahu in the twelfth house.
- If Rahu is under the influence of Mars or Moon, it can make natives commit crimes as it pulls the trigger of anger and impulsive nature in the native.
Rahu in 12th House in Astrology
What does the 12th House signify in Astrology?
The 12th House in Astrology is called the house of mystery, your hidden talent, your hidden magic, foreign country settlement, losses but, not necessarily loss of money, it could be loss of enemies or health.
12th house is a major player in the careers of fictional writers, as 12th house takes you into a different dreamland, and dimension which is required for a fantasy writer.
The 12th House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. The 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
Physically, the 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, that is, the feet. The 12th house corresponds to Pisces.
What does Rahu represent in Astrology?
Rahu is the moon’s north node and is a head without a body that keeps devouring things without ever being satisfied. It desires material things and worldly accomplishments, and it wants to achieve the highest success possible in whatever house and sign it represents.
Rahu represents the universe’s goals for us to achieve whether we like it or not. Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them. This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives, and this is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises. With Rahu, sudden events occur, which may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes a reality.Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring excellent material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived. Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.
Auspicious Results of Rahu in 12th House in Astrology
- One may be ambitious, liberal, have high morals, and be friendly.
- One will be famous and valiant.
- One is good looking, hardworking and very happy.
- One is benevolent.
- One will benefit from the public association.
- If one stays in one place, then his wishes are fulfilled.
- Despite one’s efforts, there may be inauspicious results in the beginning and auspicious results in the end.
- The enemies are destroyed.
- One may have to leave his family and travel to the north in search of a living.
- One will not gain in his native land.
- Good fortune is attained abroad.
- One will earn a lot but also spend a lot.
- In the 21-22nd year, one starts earning a living.
- In the 16th year, there may be a gain of paternal wealth.
- In the 35th year, there may be good fortune.
- In the 21st year, a second marriage may take place if one has been married once before in childhood. Otherwise, there is the possibility of a second marriage sometime between the 32nd -36th year.
- One may have only one or two sons.
Rahu in 12th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Rahu in 12th House in Astrology
- One is imprudent, foolish, and worried.
- One may be fond of quarrelling and talking uselessly.
- One may always be involved in conspiracies.
- One may have sinful ideas, perform lowly and wicked deeds, and commit sins secretively.
- One may quarrel at home and bring defame to the family.
- One may wear dirty clothes and have dirty nails.
- One may be weak and opposed to his relatives and friends.
- One may envy good people and be friendly with wicked people.
- One may waste time uselessly, incur debts and be poor.
- One may be extravagant and may spend money on ill deeds.
- One may stay in the company of wicked people and spend money on bad habits.
- One may be pitiable.
- One may stay away from his spouse and give pain to the spouse.
- One will be passionate.
- One may suffer from eye ailments and bad vision.
- One may suffer foot injuries and wounds on the legs.
- One will suffer gastric problems in the back, the ribs, and the heart.
- One may suffer from a burning sensation in the abdomen.
- One may fall down and maybe be handicapped.
- One may be unsuccessful in life.
- Despite one’s efforts, he may not succeed, and his work may suffer.
- One may wander but may not attain wealth.
- One’s maternal uncle may die.
- One may marry twice.
- One’s earlier life may be unstable.
Rahu in 12th House For Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.