The natives with the Moon, Mercury and Jupiter Conjunction in Vedic Astrology are quite intelligent and succeed in academics, which becomes a source of wisdom in their life. The mind has the need to communicate with intelligent people who are philosophical and cultured.
Mercury in Astrology: intelligence, communication, speech, logic, education, analytical skills, calculative skills, education, business, trading and language skills.
Moon in Astrology: mother, emotions, sensuality, mind, feelings, thoughts, imagination, fertility, and fame.
Jupiter in Astrology: knowledge, wisdom, wealth, optimism, hope, law, teachers, education, religious beliefs, and long distance pilgrimage
Characteristics of Moon, Mercury and Jupiter Conjunction in Astrology
- The native is full of wisdom.
- The mother could have been a school teacher, preacher, or dedicated housewife who provided great stimulation for her children through reading to them, playing brain games, and talking about religious studies.
- There is a need to advance academically and pursue a higher education.
- This person can easily attain their PhD if these three planets are placed in 1st, 5th and 9th House, even if such planets are functional malefic.
- These are natural benefic planets, and if the Moon is waning, making it malefic, the conjunction expands with Jupiter, and the optimism of the mind steers intelligence in the right direction.
- Mercury does not enjoy the company of the Moon, and Jupiter dislikes the company of the salesman Mercury.
- The native might use wisdom and higher knowledge for profit.
- This has been the case for centuries.
- In ancient times, it was on a donation basis.
- Now, one can learn about a particular subject from a professor and start teaching the same subject at another university for a living.
- If Mercury is impacting the Moon and Jupiter, then the person will become a public speaker in the areas of motivation, optimism, and spirituality.
- They will try to make a profit from selling books, CDs and seminars.
- There is nothing wrong with going down this path, as long as they do so with sincerity and back it up with results.
What is Mercury in Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology is known as the prince. Since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent, because in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
- Mercury is also our business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature, and love for the marketplace.
- One thing you must remember about Mercury is that because it is a neutral natural, it can become benefic and malefic at the same time.
- If Mercury is in conjunction with a natural benefic, then it acts like a benefic planet. If Mercury is with a natural malefic planet, then it acts like a malefic.
- If Mercury is with both natural malefic and benefic as in Venus, Mercury, and Saturn, then look at the difference in degrees in all three of them.
- The closest degree to Mercury will influence Mercury more, however if Venus and Saturn are both within 5 degrees of Mercury, then it gives mixed results
What is Moon in Astrology?
- The Moon in Astrology represents our mind and mother. The condition of the Moon in the chart will show how enlightened we are in experiencing the Divine Mother within us, how clearly we can feel that our ability to nurture and empathize with others is unbounded and unlimited, and how brightly our mind can shine in sensitivity and comprehension.
- A person with a very well-placed Moon will feel the world is bright under any circumstance, will be able to experience the world as a place that is nourishing and supporting, and therefore be the same to the world him/herself.
- When the Moon in the Astrology Chart is challenged, the mind will have shadows and dark corners, and fear that there is a shortage of support to carry us through; it blocks our eyes from seeing the Divine Mother shine for us and through us.
- Moon in Vedic Astrology represents the mind. It signifies the thoughts and emotions, and the complex psychological faculty that takes input from the senses and tells the body how to respond.
- The Moon is the single most important planet in Astrology (Jyotish) because the state of mind is responsible for all the emotional responses to life, and therefore defines the subjective perception of life.
- Conditions affecting the Moon (Chandra) in the chart influence the thinking and feeling processes, mental skills and attitudes, and also responses to the world at large.
What is Jupiter in Astrology?
- Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and father figures.
- Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law.
- Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
- Jupiter also represents a husband in a female's chart. Mars is not the husband, Mars represents male friends.
- Jupiter is the guiding force in every woman's life.
- He is also wisdom.
- We learn from our teachers, whether its Nazi theology, Christian theology or Vedic theology. The source of wisdom and belief is controlled by Jupiter in our chart.
- Our higher learning is dependent upon Jupiter, from basic education to a Master's degree and PhD.
- It represents the rituals of our culture, our traditions, and ability to follow them.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in our solar system, which is why it represents the expansion of things related to where Jupiter sits in your horoscope.
- Now whether that expansion will be positive or negative, early or late, depends upon other factors and planets.
- Whenever Jupiter is in the ascendant, 5th House and 9th House, it shows a person is capable of learning several languages.
- Jupiter in jyotish is also an indicator of wealth, finance, children, luck, travel, and gains in life.
- It is pretty much the karaka of the 2nd, 5th, 9 th , and 11th House in a horoscope.
- This is why Jupiter is one of the most important planets after the Moon.
- Jupiter is the source of optimism in astrology.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply
energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 3 Planetary Conjunctions:
There is no one set of meanings for three or more planetary conjunctions, because each planet is being influenced by the other planet, and the planet with the lowest degree is having a major impact on the conjunction.
If Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn are in conjunction, then there is no one liner that you can say to give its definition. You have to see what each planet is doing for the native.
You also have to know the houses they rule. Is one ruling a bad house, or are both ruling bad houses? What effects are they bringing in the conjunction by being lords of good or bad houses?
Further Reading :