Moon in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 8th house for Pisces ascendant is in the sign of Libra and represents entrepreneurship, hidden talents, creativity, relationships, marriage, secrecy, hidden assets and wealth.
In the creativity aspect, the native will do well in photography. The education of the native will be related to Law, business management, arts, aerospace technology or history.
Characteristics of Moon in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 8th house for Pisces ascendant will always hide the details of the partner and relationships or affairs. The native will be private about the person he loves.
- The native has to maintain a balanced relationship with the spouse’s family.
- The native will keep information related to joint assets or any issues with in-laws a secret from his own family.
- The native wants to become an entrepreneur and independent for multiple sources of income and revolutionise something for the world.
- The native may suffer health issues related to respiratory system, such as cold, cough, or asthma.
- The native may face abandonment issues with his father.
- The native will be a creative person but will lack the confidence to express it.
Moon in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant is handsome and healthy.
- The native gets the advantage of longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native is weak in higher studies.
- The native has problems with their wife and children.
- The native works hard to succeed in his occupation.
- The native speaks sweetly and works hard diligently using secret methods.
- The native earns and increases his family wealth.
- The native shows a keen interest in family affairs.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful and respectable family life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native feels impatient and dissatisfied.
- The native suffers some stomach disease.
What does 8th House in Astrology signify?
The 8th House rules the death and rebirth of a person or how one rises after a great fall in their life. This house also shows money through in-laws and friends as loans from them. Financial loans for home or business are also shown from this house.
Deep-rooted issues of one’s life and one’s interests or lack of interests in the mystical world such as astrology, magic, tantric practices, and ghosts are shown from this house. 8th house also represents the life span of a person. This is simply the house of the occult.
Government taxes, spies, and business-related to secret government dealings are seen from the 8th house. The 8th house is a death-inflicting house (Marka House), as the 8th house deals with things buried deep beneath the earth.
Physically, the 8th House corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and the eliminatory system. Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house and adds the signification of sudden calamities.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Pisces’ Ascendant (Lagna) is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, fierce, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations.
- The native is famous, lazy, patient, saintly, and big-eyed.
- The native’s body is of normal height, and the brain is large.
- The native leads a normal life in his initial stage, remains unhappy in middle age and enjoys happiness in the last stage.
- The native‘s fortune increases at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.