Moon in 8th House in Astrology
Moon in 8th house in Astrology can do well for the person in the mining and oil industry. This person will also be interested in mystical subjects. This is mostly a bad placement for the Moon, as it makes the native’s mother addicted to drugs, and alcohol, which also damages the relationship with the mother.
The eighth house represents sudden events, sudden changes, accidents, sudden surgery, and anything sudden and unpredictable. The eighth house is known as one of the malefic houses because no one is in control of this house, and the uncertainties can be very overwhelming. It is the house of secrets, taxes, losses, and it also represents joint assets after marriage with a partner.
The Moon represents the emotional response to surroundings, emotional connectivity or relationship with people. It signifies the mind, which is most important as per astrology as it defines a person and his acts in life. Moon also represents the mother’s influence on the native.
Significance and Characteristics of Moon in 8th House
- Moon in the eighth house represents the emotional sufferings of the native. He will be emotionally exhausted, and he will take on the emotional burden of others, which would hurt him equally. Eventually, he would seek out the path of spirituality to find peace and stability. The emotional ups and downs can also be caused by physical injuries.
- The native of Moon in the eighth house can be a doctor, healer, astrologer, yoga teacher, guidance counsellor, spiritual leader or caretaker, basically, any career where people would need nourishment and instant healing.
- The relationship of the native with his mother or family will be unbalanced as the native’s mother would have gone through the same emotional sufferings and ups and downs in her life. The native will also feel sudden imbalances in relationship with his in-laws and wealth, and the remedy to overcome these fluctuations is to meditate and look for spirituality.
Moon in 8th House in Astrology
What does 8th House Signify in Astrology?
The 8th House rules the death and rebirth of a person or how one rises after a great fall in their life. This house also shows money through in-laws and friends as loans from them. Financial loans for home or business is also shown from this house.
Deep-rooted issues of one’s life and one’s interests or lack of interests in the mystical world such as astrology, magic, tantric practices, and ghosts are shown from this house. 8th house also represents the life span of a person. This is simply the house of the occult.
Government taxes, spies, and business-related to secret government dealings are seen from the 8th house. The 8th house is a death-inflicting house (Marka House), as the 8th house deals with things buried deep beneath the earth.
Physically, the 8th House corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and the eliminatory system. Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house and adds the signification of sudden calamities.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
Moon in Astrology shows how one thinks and reacts to the situation, and it shows how emotional or unemotional you are depending upon the condition of the Moon. The Moon is also a watery planet, as it controls the sign of Cancer.
Moon in Astrology represents your mother or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind. A good position of the moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make these things auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being. If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
Auspicious Results of Moon in 8th House in Astrology
- One with Moon in the 8th house will be egoistic.
- One will be intelligent, enlightened, charitable, pleasant natured and scholarly.
- One will be fond of religion and will have spiritual knowledge.
- One may be a saint and will have imaginative power.
- There will be business gains.
- One may gain through a will, some inheritance or marriage.
- Domestic secrets are revealed outside through servants.
- The 44th year results in the loss of wealth.
Moon in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 8th House in Astrology
- One will be talkative, suspicious, arrogant, aroused, worried and jealous.
- One will be short-tempered, passionate, deformed and may suffer from venereal diseases.
- One’s mind will not be stable.
- One will be distressed due to a restless mind.
- One will be troubled by bondage.
- One will be insistent, forceful, unsympathetic, pitiable, sinful and will suffer hardships.
- One will lack pity and may leave his country.
- One will be eager to fight.
- One will be scared of grave diseases. In other words, he will fear incurable and curable ailments.
- One may be physically ailing.
- One may suffer eye ailments and pain due to cold fever.
- There is a fear of death due to drowning, perhaps in wells, lakes etc.
- One will suffer gastric problems, water-related ailments and will be scared of the water.
- One may fear the attack of powerful enemies.
- One may wander around uselessly.
- One may not have the comfort of a vehicle.
- One may have to break off from relatives on account of one’s marriage.
- One may suffer due to wicked people.
- One may have to go abroad.
- One may be short-lived.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Moon in 8th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.