Moon and Venus Conjunction in Astrology
When emotions come in contact with pleasure, it creates a self proclaimed celebrity who craves lavishness, security, comfort, and wealth to be emotionally balanced. In a way, they are daddy’s little princess or spoiled brats. This conjunction can spoil a child from the start, and later in life their relationships will be based on pleasure and sensuality.
Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination, since the Moon is your mind. The Moon shows the way you think and react to situations. How emotional or unemotional you are depends upon the condition of the Moon. The Moon is also a watery planet, as it controls the sign of Cancer.
Venus in Astrology represents relationships. It shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort, as relationships and love give us that feeling.
Characteristics of Moon and Venus Conjunction:
- This conjunction is not all about being a princess. To get the lifestyle they desire, most of the time they are willing to work hard.
- Their entire life’s goal becomes about financial security, art, pleasure, and enjoyment.
- Even though this conjunction can produce a creative actor, model, musician, or a designer, their sole goal in life will be to attain as much wealth through their work as possible.
- For them, art may be a part of life, but it’s the security and comfort they get through art that matters the most.
- If this combination occurs in a bad sign or house like Scorpio, Virgo, or Capricorn, it can produce prostitutes, gold diggers, and very cunning personalities who are only out there to seek pleasure.
- Since the Moon and Venus are both karakas of the 4th House, which is about comfort, peace of mind, convenience, vehicles and childhood, this conjunction can bring about dhana yoga, or wealth yoga if this conjunction occurs in the 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th and 11th House.
- The reason it is unfavorable to have these two in the 2nd house is because the Moon causes tides, waxes, and wanes; making a person a spend thrift.
- They will spend more than they can afford and empty their savings on luxurious items.
- One thing to note about this conjunction is that they are natural enemies, especially from Venus’ side.
- This bitterness can create fights between your spouse and your mother, especially in the case of men, or you can get into fights with your mother-in law.
What is the Moon in Astrology?
- The Moon in Astrology represents our mind and mother. The condition of the Moon in the chart will show how enlightened we are in experiencing the Divine Mother within us, how clearly we can feel that our ability to nurture and empathize with others is unbounded and unlimited, and how brightly our mind can shine in sensitivity and comprehension.
- A person with a very well-placed Moon will feel the world is bright under any circumstance, will be able to experience the world as a place that is nourishing and supporting, and therefore be the same to the world him/herself.
- When the Moon in the Astrology Chart is challenged, the mind will have shadows and dark corners, and fear that there is a shortage of support to carry us through; it blocks our eyes from seeing the Divine Mother shine for us and through us.
- Moon in Vedic Astrology represents the mind. It signifies the thoughts and emotions, and the complex psychological faculty that takes input from the senses and tells the body how to respond.
- The Moon is the single most important planet in Astrology (Jyotish) because the state of mind is responsible for all the emotional responses to life, and therefore defines the subjective perception of life.
- Conditions affecting the Moon (Chandra) in the chart influence the thinking and feeling processes, mental skills and attitudes, and also responses to the world at large.
What is Venus in Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man’s chart also shows his wife, or the type of woman he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.