When the Moon and Mars are in conjunction, it can lead to several positive and negative attributes in life. Moon is emotions while Mars is action, energy, and our goals. Our emotional balance comes when we set goals and put forth our energy to accomplish them.
Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination, since the Moon is your mind. The Moon shows the way you think and react to situations. How emotional or unemotional you are depends upon the condition of the Moon. The Moon is also a watery planet, as it controls the sign of Cancer.
Mars in Astrology is our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
Characteristics of Moon and Mars Conjunction:
- This means that in the corporate world, this can be an excellent position, especially in fire or earth signs where these two planets can be somewhat balanced and work together.
- Usually this conjunction is known as chandra mangal yoga, which is a highly auspicious yoga for wealth and leadership, especially in the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th and 11th House because a goal oriented mind will achieve the things it sets out to do, and most of the world wants to achieve wealth and higher status.
- This conjunction can also be good for any kind of business related to chemicals, whether it's pharmacy, bar owner, beer manufacturer, wine manufacturer, business of weapons, copper, martial arts, and sports.
- This conjunction gives a person a very strong will, and a mind that has the ability to go through hardships to attain their goals.
- One thing is for certain, these people are stubborn in their decision making and they take action before thinking.
- This conjunction can also lead to impulsive anger, especially if Mars is debilitated while sitting with the Moon.
- They would have a hot temper, be manipulative, and cheat people to attain their goals.
- These people get into fights constantly, including domestic violence, and road rage especially in 12th, 1st and 2nd House which represents your head and brain.
- If Mars and the Moon are well balanced due to the ascendant, then in the 2nd House it can produce a very energetic public speaker who knows how to electrify the crowd.
- This conjunction also makes a person very stubborn about their decisions.
- Once they make their decision, they will go through with it, even though it will be a wrong one.
- If this conjunction occurs in a woman's chart, it can make her more masculine as Mars energy influences the Moon more than the Moon influences Mars in a woman's chart. A good example of this conjunction would be someone who might be a lesbian.
What is the Moon in Astrology?
- The Moon in Astrology represents our mind and mother. The condition of the Moon in the chart will show how enlightened we are in experiencing the Divine Mother within us, how clearly we can feel that our ability to nurture and empathize with others is unbounded and unlimited, and how brightly our mind can shine in sensitivity and comprehension.
- A person with a very well-placed Moon will feel the world is bright under any circumstance, will be able to experience the world as a place that is nourishing and supporting, and therefore be the same to the world him/herself.
- When the Moon in the Astrology Chart is challenged, the mind will have shadows and dark corners, and fear that there is a shortage of support to carry us through; it blocks our eyes from seeing the Divine Mother shine for us and through us.
- Moon in Vedic Astrology represents the mind. It signifies the thoughts and emotions, and the complex psychological faculty that takes input from the senses and tells the body how to respond.
- The Moon is the single most important planet in Astrology (Jyotish) because the state of mind is responsible for all the emotional responses to life, and therefore defines the subjective perception of life.
- Conditions affecting the Moon (Chandra) in the chart influence the thinking and feeling processes, mental skills and attitudes, and also responses to the world at large.
What is Mars in Astrology?
- Mars is a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that's where you energy goes.
- Mars is energy. It's our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something.
- It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
- In this day and age, Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters, along with manufacturing, accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
- Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :