Mercury Venus Saturn Rahu Conjunction
In Mercury Venus Saturn Rahu Conjunction in Astrology, Mercury might not be able to help Venus in the same way, since his nature is more destructive than beneficial. This combination can result in the artist, sculpture or actor as well as fashion designer.
Mercury in Astrology: intelligence, communication, speech, logic, education, analytical skills, calculative skills, education, business, trading and language skills.
Venus in Astrology: love, relationship, desire, pleasure, luxurious foods, culture, family history, beauty, comfort, art, creativity, lust and sexuality.
Saturn in Astrology: responsibility, organization, structure, delay, separation, grief, life span as in longevity, antique items, old people, chronic illnesses, fear, anxiety, labor work, lower class, lower type jobs, construction.
Rahu in Astrology: illusion, taboo breaker, unconventional, deceiver, magician, foreign products and places, thief, politician, wide communication, and computer related products.
Characteristics of Mercury Venus Saturn Rahu Conjunction in Astrology
- In this conjunction Mercury may not help Venus so much since his nature will be more malefic than benefic.
- The spouse or wife of the native may be very verbally abusive or may lie to the native, if Rahu is in close conjunction with Mercury then the native may lie or use foul language against their spouse.
- Although the intelligence and creative aspect of this person is extremely high, they also have the discipline and ability to organize those creative ideas and arrange them in order.
- For the male native this conjunction can bring a spouse from different culture or foreign lands and such a spouse might be older in age and thinking pattern.
- In the youthful stage of the native they would form relationship with people who might be wrong for them and use them.
- The relationship aspect will only get better with age, especially after 32.
- This is due to the fact that Saturn and Rahu are bringing a heavy load of karmic debt which needs to be repaid early in life.
- This conjunction can give a sculpture, artist, actor and a fashion designer.
- The native will also be highly obsessive regarding their romantic partners early in life but after constant failures their obsessive nature will calm down.
What is Mercury in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Vedic Astrology is known as the prince. Since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent, because in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
- Mercury is also our business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature, and love for the marketplace.
- One thing you must remember about Mercury is that because it is a neutral natural, it can become benefic and malefic at the same time.
- If Mercury is in conjunction with a natural benefic, then it acts like a benefic planet. If Mercury is with a natural malefic planet, then it acts like a malefic.
- If Mercury is with both natural malefic and benefic as in Venus, Mercury, and Saturn, then look at the difference in degrees in all three of them.
- The closest degree to Mercury will influence Mercury more, however if Venus and Saturn are both within 5 degrees of Mercury, then it gives mixed results.
What is Venus in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man’s chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is Saturn in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn in Astrology represents grief, symbolic of how we relate to time.
- When time seems to pass too slowly, we experience grief.
- The condition of Saturn in the chart shows how permanent, eternal, and synchronized our connection with the light of consciousness is, being with us at even the most challenging times.
- A well placed Saturn shows the person knows when to go slow and when to go fast, to always let this light be there for them.
- By acknowledging the limits of where light can go in our relative existence, we can still maintain the experience of beings of light.
- A challenging Saturn will allow the person to stray off-limits, where no light can reach and suffering prevails.
- Without Saturn being bright, the person may wonder if things will ever be okay again.
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology represents your uncle, the type of boss you’ll have, your good and bad deeds in this life or the past, how hard will you work, your true career and wealth, your level of maturity, and aspects of your life that might be restricted for at least 50% of the time.
- Even though Saturn in Vedic Astrology limits your ability of certain aspects of your life depending upon the sign and house its ruling, it usually frees you up from its aftermath after the age of 35 per Vedic astrology.
- Saturn is limitation, restriction, discipline, structure, order, law, obstacles, delay, focus, and separation.
- Saturn is the General of the Army.
What is Rahu in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu represents the goals that have been set by the universe for us to achieve whether we like or not.
- Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them.
- This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
- Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives.
- This is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises.
- With Rahu, sudden events take place; events that may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes reality.
- Rahu is taboo breaking and crosses all kinds of boundaries.
- It wants to be unique and break tradition; to think outside the box.
- He is also responsible for spiritual breakthroughs, because only after achieving material wealth does one seek God.
- Rahu in Vedic Astrology is the Shadow planet with the form of a headless/serpent headed person. Hence, Rahu rules temptations and worldly things and will never be satisfied with small benefits but will opt for the lion’s share.
- Rahu is a warrior. Hence, the natives influenced by Rahu will have the quarrelling type of mentality.
- The mode of transport for Rahu in mythology is Lion, and the lion is an animal that does not hunt when not hungry.
- Likewise, the natives ruled by Rahu will relax and strike/hunt only when there is a necessity.
- Rahu is also called dragon’s head by Western Astrologers.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 4 Planetary Conjunctions
This is where things get a bit confusing for the native, especially in terms of personality and general significance. Several energies are mixing with each other creating a unique blend. One must still judge who is winning the planetary war by sign placement and degree placement. A planet in his or her own sign that is being exalted will be more powerful, while the planet with the lowest degrees, (other than Rahu and Ketu) will have the most positive influence on the winner of the war.