Mercury in Taurus
Mercury is the planet that governs one’s intelligence, communication style, speech, and ability to reason logically. In Vedic Astrology, it is connected with speed, adaptability, wit, humour, and boyishness. Mercury in Taurus is the sign that is associated with assets and wealth. The natives of mercury in tauras sign want stability and wealth in their lives. They want every luxury that the world can offer. They wish to be the best anywhere they go. They want the best things, the best people, the best company and the best services wherever they are. When Mercury enters Taurus, the natives of this sign communicate in a very cordial manner. They are very formal and they choose their words very wisely. They don’t beat around the bush and express clearly what they intend to say.
Characteristics of Mercury in Taurus
- The sign of Taurus represents beauty. It is associated with wealth and with the natives being the best. The natives of Taurus derive their pleasure and excitement from the assets they own when Venus is in Taurus.
- They aspire to own the best of everything in the world. They get a rush out of having these items that are meant to be the best. They require the greatest in life.
- They desire the greatest cuisine, companion, and clothing, among other things. They are extremely motivated to achieve financial stability. They occasionally leave their jobs as designers to pursue other interests.
- Taurus is a feminine sign. The natives of this sign might like fashion, signing, or feminine things.
- When Mercury enters Taurus, it has soft and pleasant energy. It is no longer harsh and dominating.
- When the natives of this sign speak, they are very cordial and articulate. They speak softly and clearly, which is appreciated by people around them. They have a beautiful dialect to them. Thus, the natives make lovely songwriters, food critics or travel bloggers.
- Here, the natives are also inclined towards finance and money. They are good at accounting and calculating; therefore, they make good stockbrokers.
- The natives also have an analytical side. Mercury has a critical and analytical side which makes the natives of this sign good financial analysts.
- They are good at writing, researching, singing, poetry and analytical work. They love singing as Taurus is a sign associated with the throat.
What does Mercury signifies in Astrology ?
- Mercury represents speech and the ability to discern in Astrology, and it reveals the amount of light shining through the intellectual mind, as well as the ability to see connections and express thoughts.
- In astrology, a well-placed Mercury will provide the native with a bright intellect, and a “happy go lucky” attitude. The native has the ability to physically cast a light on any perplexing circumstance while also lightening people’s hearts.
- While Mercury is in a difficult position, the native feels cut off from the source of mental light, and difficulties and darkness are common when attempting to grasp reasoning and obtain mental clarity. Putting sentiments and ideas into words appears to take a lot of work as if there isn’t enough light to see inside one’s own head.
- Mercury is the planet of communication in Astrology, and its influences show the native’s unique method of speaking. The planetary significations can also be used as attributes. If Chandra is dominant in the chart, for example, the native will have general attributes of mindfulness and emotion. Budha’s (Mercury’s) influence will make the local chatty.
- Mercury is also associated with speech and one’s inner childlikeness in astrology. As a prince, he takes his role as a messenger very seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent because anybody who wishes to communicate effectively must be intellectual. Because of his calculative and rational character, as well as his love of the marketplace, Mercury is also one’s business and management talents.
- Mercury is associated with locals who interact often, are mediators, interpreters, messengers, or are active in any type of information transfer or transmission. Mercury also represents lively and humorous natives, natives who joke or play with words, natives who copy others, and adults who are eager or interested in a childlike manner.
- Internally, Mercury signifies reasoning, discrimination, the capacity to use words and symbols, communication abilities, short-term memory, flexibility, and a sense of humour in astrology.
- Whatever portion is in charge of communication, rapid information transmission, system infrastructure, and allowing disparate elements to operate together. One thing to keep in mind regarding Mercury is that being of a neutral nature; it has the ability to be both benefic and malefic at the same time.
Read More About – Mercury in Astrology
What does Taurus Sign signifies in Astrology?
Taurus is an earth sign, and those who are born under this sign are practical people who are slow to start but determined to finish a project once it begins. Taurus is loyal, loving, and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness. They are also not susceptible to change and once they make decisions it is very hard for them to accept any changes. However, they are also practical people who are slow to start but determined to finish a project once it begins. Taurus is loyal, loving, and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness. Taurus’s strengths include being dependable, generous, loyal, loving, patient, and persistent. However, Taurus’s weaknesses are laziness, materialism, possessiveness.
- People born under the sign of Taurus are practical, determined and loyal
- They can be slow to start, but once they finish a task they are very determined to see it through
- Taurus is also loyal and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness
- Their strengths include being reliable and resistant to change
Read More About – Taurus Sign
Read more about – Mercury in Taurus
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.