Mercury in Cancer
The natives of Mercury in Cancer are some of the most emotional ones. They are known for being like a mother figure in the lives of the people around them. They have a motherly instinct that forces them to care for and nourish the person around them. Mercury on the other hand is a planet that rules communication, logical intelligence and analytical skills. Mercury is very weak when it enters Cancer because there is confusion of what to follow- the heart or the brain. There is an internal conflict that results in the native of Cancer being confused and irrational. They, by nature, want to make decisions with their heart but since Mercury is in Cancer, they are forced to look at the practical and analytical side of a problem or a situation.
Characteristics of Mercury In Cancer
- Natives under the sign of Cancer are emotional. This zodiac sign has a reputation for being a sensitive, emotional, and family-oriented sign. They have maternal instincts and are soft-hearted natives. If one encounters a native of this sign, they may look arrogant.
- They have plenty of love to give, and they’ve undoubtedly fantasised about their ideal companion — and, by extension, home life — since childhood.
- Their happy place is at home; therefore, finding someone who fits in well with their family is the most romantic thing they can do.
- Mercury does not do well in this sign because the analytical side has to work with the emotional side of a native of Cancer.
- When a native makes judgments based on emotions, things might get out of hand. When the native communicates, he is obliged to do it through emotions, just as he would when he feels for those things.
- He will not be rational about such things, especially when it comes to the fourth house of mother and motherly nurturing and home. There is a constant feeling about those things, and they make decisions based on their emotions rather than their logical minds.
- The natives excel in writing fiction or fictional works such as romance novels. They’ll throw their heart and soul into it, and as a result, they’ll be among the finest romance novelists in the world.
- They will be extremely good at writing letters to their loved ones. Still, when they communicate at work, for example, and the day they are expected to deliver a speech or a lecture to their colleagues, they will be very down about their emotions, and one knows their downside will appear in their remarks. They will not be vigorous in their discourse, and their communication will be centred on emotions rather than reasoning.
- Cancer is more about them wanting to help someone and conveying a message of compassion rather than reasoning, which may not be an intelligent notion when compassion takes over in the professional world.
What does Mercury signifies in Astrology ?
- Mercury represents speech and the ability to discern in Astrology, and it reveals the amount of light shining through the intellectual mind, as well as the ability to see connections and express thoughts.
- In astrology, a well-placed Mercury will provide the native with a bright intellect, and a “happy go lucky” attitude. The native has the ability to physically cast a light on any perplexing circumstance while also lightening people’s hearts.
- While Mercury is in a difficult position, the native feels cut off from the source of mental light, and difficulties and darkness are common when attempting to grasp reasoning and obtain mental clarity. Putting sentiments and ideas into words appears to take a lot of work as if there isn’t enough light to see inside one’s own head.
- Mercury is the planet of communication in Astrology, and its influences show the native’s unique method of speaking. The planetary significations can also be used as attributes. If Chandra is dominant in the chart, for example, the native will have general attributes of mindfulness and emotion. Budha’s (Mercury’s) influence will make the local chatty.
- Mercury is also associated with speech and one’s inner childlikeness in astrology. As a prince, he takes his role as a messenger very seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent because anybody who wishes to communicate effectively must be intellectual. Because of his calculative and rational character, as well as his love of the marketplace, Mercury is also one’s business and management talents.
- Mercury is associated with locals who interact often, are mediators, interpreters, messengers, or are active in any type of information transfer or transmission. Mercury also represents lively and humorous natives, natives who joke or play with words, natives who copy others, and adults who are eager or interested in a childlike manner.
- Internally, Mercury signifies reasoning, discrimination, the capacity to use words and symbols, communication abilities, short-term memory, flexibility, and a sense of humour in astrology.
- Whatever portion is in charge of communication, rapid information transmission, system infrastructure, and allowing disparate elements to operate together. One thing to keep in mind regarding Mercury is that being of a neutral nature; it has the ability to be both benefic and malefic at the same time.
Read More About – Mercury in Astrology
What does Cancer Sign signifies in Astrology?
Cancer is a Water sign, and as such, is associated with emotions, intuition, and imagination. Cancerians are known for their caring and dependable nature, as well as their responsiveness to the needs of others. They are also shrewd and intuitive, able to detect others’ good or bad intentions. However, Cancer’s strengths can also be seen as weaknesses; they can be oversensitive, manipulative, moody, selfish, and self-pitying. Cancer is also a sign of contradictions and mysteries. They are independent when they want things done yet they depend on others’ support for their emotional needs and encouragement. Trust does not come easily to Cancer.
- Cancers are known for their caring nature and intuition
- Cancerians are responsive to the needs of others
- They have shrewd intuition and can detect others’ intentions
- However, they can be oversensitive, manipulative, moody, and selfish
Read More About – Cancer Sign
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.