Mercury in 1st House in Astrology
The first house is the map of an entire life, and it sets the tone for personal and professional life. It defines personality. mercury in 1st house represents intelligence, communication, technicalities, intellect, sophistication and innovation.
The native of Mercury in the first house gets easily diverted or distracted and thus needs a companion to be focused. They are outgoing and has maintained good relationships with family, friends, colleagues, siblings and neighbours.
Mercury in 1st house in Astrology makes a native extremely intelligent, business-minded, and a clever personality needed in the business world. This person can also become a perfect accountant and computer programmer.
Significance and Characteristics of Mercury in 1st House in Astrology
- Mercury in the first house underlines the foundation of the native’s personality and life. It signifies intelligence, versatility and intellect. Mercury in the first house is known for its communication skills and technical skills. The native of Mercury in the first house is characterised to be a curious person.
- When Mercury comes into the first house, the entire life of the native is concentrated on communicative abilities and skills. Communication becomes a medium of expression and becomes an essential part of work-life. The native could choose any career such as sign language interpreter or expert, photographer, public speaker, philosopher, intellectual artist or teacher.
- The native of Mercury in the first house is more of jack of all, and they aspire to learn everything possible in every field, including communication, writing, art/ artistic values or photography. The native is seen to be working in the film industry or on any acting platform, and they could also be indulged in politics. The native of Mercury in the first house is seen as an experienced salesman, businessman and entrepreneur.
- The native of Mercury in the first house seeks a partner with the same level of communicating abilities and expressing skills for the better base set of the relationship. The native is affectionate with their partner given an adequate amount of communication.
Mercury in 1st House in Astrology
What does 1st House Signify in Astrology?
The 1st House in Astrology rules the body and personality. Most astrologers will say that it rules the majority of a person’s life and its luck as well, but it’s not true. Other houses rule the luck, career, and wealth factor.
The 1st House in Vedic Astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the first part of our body, the head in general, the skull and the brain. The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. It is an important house because it has the Ascendant lord.
What does Mercury represent in Astrology?
Mercury in 1st House makes a person intelligent, because, in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
Mercury also represents a native’s business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature and love for the marketplace.
Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech, the ability to communicate and anything related to language, whether it’s using symbols, logic, information processing, or connecting with people or things.
Auspicious Results of Mercury in 1st House in Astrology
- One is attractive and enlightened like pure gold.
- There will be a mole on the body.
- The body is strong, well-built, and squarish.
- One with Mercury in 1st house will visit many countries and go on a pilgrimage in the 27th year.
- One will be very intelligent.
- One will be simple-hearted, patient, and talented.
- One will be clever, delicate, charitable, and soft-spoken.
- One will be calm-natured, skilled at law, and very sympathetic.
- One will be knowledgeable about music, dance, and instruments.
- One will be an ascetic and will behave religiously.
- One will be quiet, polite, very liberal, and well-behaved.
- One will be interested in religious work.
- One will continuously progress in life.
- One gets worldwide fame.
- One will be an astrologer or a scholar.
- One will be knowledgeable in the science of traditional medicine.
- One will be knowledgeable in poetry, maths, logic, arts, and other shastras.
- One will continuously practise what he has learned.
- One will listen to many shastras.
- One may be an artist.
- One may earn his living through writing and speaking.
- One will work in big firms.
- One will be happy with his spouse, pleasure-loving, and endowed with all comforts.
- One will attain the bliss of a spouse in mid-age.
- One’s education may finish early.
- One may be a writer, an editor, or a publisher.
- One will be in business.
- One will be blessed with a brother.
- One will have many sons.
Mercury in 1st House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Mercury in 1st House in Astrology
- One is so diplomatic that no one can influence him.
- One will suffer gastric problems.
- One will suffer stomach ailments.
- One’s appetite will be small.
- If one falls ill, his ailment persists forever.
- One’s family may be destroyed.
- One may be stubborn, insistent, and wicked.
- One will be selfish, lowly, ungrateful and may have illicit relations with the opposite sex.
- One might go to hell.
- One may be deprived of the comfort of a bed,
- One may worship a lowly God.
- There may be eye ailments.
- One tends to spend uselessly.
- One may be ailing and may suffer from acidity.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Mercury in 1st House for Various Ascendants In Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.