Mercury in 11th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 11th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 11th House for Pisces Ascendant is fortunate and skilful.
- The native conducts good business.
- The native with Mercury in 11th House for Pisces Ascendant gets huge gains through his hard-working habits and wisdom.
- The native gets honour and dignity in the government and society.
- The native with Mercury in 11th House for Pisces Ascendant respects his parents. He has a beautiful wife and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native gets the benefit of longevity and inheritance. He lives long.
- The native with Mercury in 11th House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent and farsighted. He achieves higher education.
- The native speaks politely. He gets happiness from children.
- Such a native is handsome, healthy, and a man of word.
- The native lives a happy, peaceful, wealthy, and dignified family life.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes), Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech and communication.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant