Characteristics of Mercury in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native feels uneasy in the government and social circles. In a short span of time, he achieves respect and honour in government and society and many times. He gets disrespectful and dissatisfied.
- The native mercury aspects the 4th house of mother, property and vehicle in the Virgo sign of its own and its exalted sign.
- The native gets his mother's love and affection and manages land and buildings, and other comforts of life.
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant allows in prosperity and leads a happy and peaceful life.
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant is intelligent and knowledgeable, but his weak physical structure handicaps him.
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant loses his father's love and support.
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant always tries to get success and distinction in his occupation/profession. He faces some obstructions in the way of progress.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to a language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one’s intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.