Ketu in Scorpio
Scorpio is a strong zodiac sign, and Scorpions are thought to be particularly mysterious. The natives of Ketu in Scorpio are enigmatical and observant dreamers. They have a reputation for being zealous in their pursuit of secrets. In their romantic relationships, people born under this sign are very committed and serious. The sign depicts change and unexpected happenings. It has something to do with unrecognised occurrences in one’s life; something buried deep within. Ketu is a planet that symbolises letting go. It means letting go of material things because one has experienced it all. It does not mean that the natives are running away but simply that they have enough experience of those things.
Characteristics of Ketu in Scorpio
- Ketu is the karmic co-ruler of the ign Scorpio. It controls the karmic backlogs of the natives of Scorpio.
- When Ketu is in Scorpio, it is no longer about rejecting things. It is not about not wanting certain things. It is about using the knowledge about the occult world and putting it to their benefit.
- It is about using this information to transform the lives of the native of Scorpio with Ketu forever. However, one thing that affects the Ketu energy is the placement of Mars.
- Mars is the ruler of the sign Scorpio. So, if Mars is debilitated, then Ketu will go according to the rules of Mars in Scorpio.
- Ketu will use the information and secrets of the sign of Scorpio to benefit the native. The natives will use and manipulate other people to get their work done. It has a negative impact on the natives.
- A scorpion can either kill someone with a knife or use the same knife to save someone as a surgeon.
- If Mars is sitting with Ketu in the sign of Scorpio, the native is seen to be having a major inner turmoil issue. The native can have an outburst at any time, or he can commit a crime of passion. Their manipulative nature helps the world to expose the government.
- They need to have control in life, and if they don’t have control, they might back-stab people. Mars will tell how Ketu should behave.
- This placement is vital in the fifth, eighth and twelfth house because it gives a lot of psychic and intuitive powers to the natives.
What does Ketu signifies in Astrology?
- Isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, stillness, psychic intuition, discomfort, and mysticism are all associated with Ketu in Astrology.
- Ketu is the remainder of the body without the head because he enjoys being alone and away from all worldly things; on the other hand, Rahu is the polar opposite.
- In Astrology, Ketu represents hindrances and problems in the physical arena of life, but also intelligence and mental brilliance. Depending on the home Ketu is in, the native will either be less in need of what that house represents or have less desire to obtain the goods associated with that house.
- In Astrology, Ketu feels as if he has already lived through the events of the house he sits in. It has the impression that it has complete control over all aspects of the home in which it is housed.
- Ketu is the portion that one shouldn’t be too concerned about because it will reveal itself without one even realising it.
- Ketu is also the karakatwas of mental instability, paternal grandfather, doctor, witchcraft, a hunter, the Sudra association, a dog, a cock, vulture, deer, knowledge of animals, horned animals, salvation, hunger, stupidity, friendship, knowledge, luck, revoking arrest orders, all kinds of wealth, consumption, conferring prosperity, all kinds of luxuries, stone, pain, fever, loss of appetite and indifference.
Read more about – Ketu in Astrology
What does Scorpio Sign signifies in Astrology?
Scorpio is one of the Zodiac signs and is represented by a Scorpio. Scorpios are known to be dynamic, loyal, observant, passionate, and resourceful. They have an extremely independent nature and prefer to control their lives. Scorpions want to finish things on their own. Scorpions’ negative traits include being jealous, manipulative, obsessive, suspicious, unyielding, and vindictive. Scorpios are not social butterflies and don’t like to be the center of attention. Scorpios are water signs and are associated with the element of water. Scorpios are compatible with other water signs such as Cancer and Pisces.
- Scorpios are independent and prefer to be in control of their lives.
- They are dynamic, loyal, observant, passionate, and resourceful.
- Scorpios have a strong sense of intuition which allows them to see through people and situations.
- Their negative traits can also be seen as strengths such as being jealous, manipulative, obsessive, suspicious, unyielding, and vindictive.
Read More About – Scorpio Sign
Read more about – Ketu in Scorpio
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.