The native with Jupiter and Ketu Conjunction are true seekers of spirituality, higher learning, enlightenment, and scientific research is seen from this conjunction. Though Ketu's nature is rejecting anything from this material plain, including gurus and religion, here Ketu finds a sense of purpose with Jupiter.
Jupiter in Astrology is the knowledge we gain in this lifetime. It is the concentration we put into learning something. Jupiter is the teaching of our father and educators. Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law. Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology.
Ketu in Astrology is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body which represents separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world.
Characteristics of Jupiter and Ketu Conjunction:
- Jupiter finds a guide to perhaps create some understanding of the material plain.
- But Ketu does have a problem with the guidelines and laws put forth by Jupiter, and is not able to relate to them.
- He rejects organized religion and preaching by men.
- Ketu wants to look beyond the cycle of life and death which is defined by religion.
- Jupiter is also the karaka of wealth, children, network circles, and gains.
- Ketu has no interest in pursuing money, family and friends.
- Since Rahu and Ketu do transform themselves into the planet they are in conjunction with, Ketu wants to preach in a very unique manner.
- This approach might be harsh, rude, and insulting to others, however he has the ability to pinpoint problems even within himself.
- This is why they can become well liked and appreciated leaders.
- This person has a true sense of how the world works and how the world should be.
- These are the true humanitarians who want to do good for the world and who have the keen eye to make something valuable from nothing.
What is Ketu in Astrology?
- This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that we already achieved in past lives.
- In this life we are here to only rely on those things as a last resort.
- The house and sign in which Ketu sits are in things we are not fond of, and we do not obsess about those things as much because subconsciously we know we have already dealt with them.
- If we didn't accomplish those things in a past life, that would be seen by Ketu's bad placement in a bad sign.
- This will show a tug of war between both Rahu and Ketu. Ketu also searches for truth and enlightenment.
- Ketu's aspect and conjunction gives research ability to a person especially when it's in conjunction or aspects the Moon and Mercury.
- Depending upon the house Ketu is in, it will make you either less needy of what that house represents, or will give you less desire to get the things related to that house.
- Ketu feels like he’s already experienced the things of the house he sits in.
- It feels that it has mastery over the things related to the house it's placed in.
- Ketu is the part which you shouldn’t really care about too much as it will manifest itself without you even thinking about it.
- Ketu is isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, silence, psychic intuition, discomfort and mysticism.
What is Jupiter in Astrology?
- Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and father figures.
- Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law.
- Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
- Jupiter also represents a husband in a female's chart. Mars is not the husband, Mars represents male friends.
- Jupiter is the guiding force in every woman's life.
- He is also wisdom.
- We learn from our teachers, whether its Nazi theology, Christian theology or Vedic theology. The source of wisdom and belief is controlled by Jupiter in our chart.
- Our higher learning is dependent upon Jupiter, from basic education to a Master's degree and PhD.
- It represents the rituals of our culture, our traditions, and ability to follow them.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in our solar system, which is why it represents the expansion of things related to where Jupiter sits in your horoscope.
- Now whether that expansion will be positive or negative, early or late, depends upon other factors and planets.
- Whenever Jupiter is in the ascendant, 5th House and 9th House, it shows a person is capable of learning several languages.
- Jupiter in jyotish is also an indicator of wealth, finance, children, luck, travel, and gains in life.
- It is pretty much the karaka of the 2nd, 5th, 9 th , and 11th House in a horoscope.
- This is why Jupiter is one of the most important planets after the Moon.
- Jupiter is the source of optimism in astrology.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :