Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and specific aspects. Shasha yoga in astrology is one of the auspicious yogas that gives excellent results to the native.
This yoga is one of the Panch Mahapurusha Yoga.
Sasa Mahapurusha Yoga is formed by placements of Saturn in specific houses and that too in particular signs.
Sasa Yoga can be considered rare as every other second chart doesn’t have this. Some qualities are rare and are not found in many people other than some of the few who have some special yoga.
Sasa Yoga in Astrology (Shasha Yoga)
Shasha yoga is one of the Panch Mahapurusha Yoga formed by the beneficial placement of the planet Saturn.
Saturn in astrology represents analytical ability, perseverance, practical nature, hard work, mysteries, connecting to masses, patience, authority, righteousness and many other things. It inbuilt all the good qualities of Saturn in a person and made them reach the highest of their careers.
A person gets all the good qualities of Saturn in them and behaves according to that to get the benefits of Yoga. Their moral nature and hard work, commitment, and honesty win over whatever they want.
How Sasa Yoga is formed?
- The person has Sasa yoga when Saturn is placed in Capricorn, Aquarius or Libra and 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house in the birth chart.
- Saturn is lord of Aquarius and Capricorn and is exalted in Libra, so Saturn gives the best results in these signs.
- The strength of yoga depends upon the strength of Saturn and aspects and conjunctions of other planets over it. It can go up if Saturn is getting beneficial elements, and effects of it can go down and diminish if there are other bad aspects or cancellation of yoga because of some other formations of planetary conjunctions or placements.
- This Yoga gives the best result if Saturn is between 5 to 25 degrees.
- The planet should not be in retrograde motion to get the results.
- If any of malefic planets like Rahu, Ketu, or Sun are in conjunction or aspected with Saturn, it diminishes the goodness of this yoga.
- Shasha yoga will give more favorable results to Aries, Capricorn, Taurus, Libra, Aquarius ascendant because Saturn is good to these signs.
- This yoga gives more favorable results to lawyers, judges, engineers, influential political leaders, rich and famous real estate builders or dealers, successful and renowned liquor business people.
- To get the benefits of Sasa Yoga, all the conditions should be fulfilled like, if Saturn is in Kendra houses like 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th but not in the signs of Capricorn, Aquarius and Libra, it will not give the benefits of Sasa yoga or if It is in sign of Capricorn, Aquarius or Libra but not in Kendra Houses, then it will not give the best result.
- After checking the sign and the houses, we should also check nakshatras and other planets’ affiliations over Saturn in the Navamsa chart.
- By adequately examining all these conditions, one must decide the effectiveness of the given yoga.
- Sometimes yoga doesn’t give all the benefits; it may provide some advantages because of other planets’ effects over it.
- With the mahadasha and antardasha of Saturn, Sasa yoga will give its total result.
What are the significance and effects of Sasa yoga? | Shasha Yoga Effects
- Natives who has Shasha Yoga will be highly placed in society.
- They will have state, authority and power.
- They are knowledgeable and have a sharp memory.
- They have leadership qualities.
- They are blessed with all materialist things in life.
- They will get more success in later life.
- They will enjoy great power in their life.
- They get huge names and fame.
- The native will own many lands and will be a ruler.
- Native may have a small face, short teeth and medium height.
- They are short-tempered, courageous and stubborn.
- They like to host parties at home and invite a lot of people.
- Native gains expertise in many fields.
- They are highly intuitive.
- They learn a lot through their experience and make something great.
- Native can be great political leaders.
- Native can be a leader to non-profit organizations and can bring social reforms at large.
- Native have noble and humble nature.
- Natives are practical and stable in their thoughts and approaches.
- They reach heights with their efforts.
- They are charitable and helpful to others around them.
- They enjoy good health and live a long life.
- They always follow the righteous path and moral values.
- They don’t see others as someone down.
- They get many servants and are respected and loved by them.
- They can be authoritative or in top-class services in government.
- They can be highly spiritual people and are well known for their spirituality.
- They can be in authority in the judiciary.
- They can be owners of many manufacturing companies.
Eminent Personalities with Shasha Yoga | Sasa Yoga Celebrities
Shahrukh Khan, Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Atal Bihar Vajpayee, H D Deve Gowda
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.