Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and specific aspects. Ruchaka Yoga is one of the auspicious yogas that gives excellent results to the native.
Ruchaka Yoga in astrology is one of the Panch Mahapurusha Yoga.
This Yoga is formed by placements of Mars in specific houses and that too in particular signs.
Ruchaka Yoga can be considered rare as every other second chart doesn’t have this. Some qualities are rare and are not found in many peoples other than some of the few who have some special yoga. This Yoga is present in every 12th birth chart on average.
Ruchaka Yoga in Astrology
Ruchaka yoga is one of the panch mahapurusha yoga formed by planet Mars, which represents courage, bravery, physical energy, quick actions and many other good things according to Vedic astrology.
Ruchaka yoga gives a person all the good qualities of planet Mars, and native is highly benefitted from them.
Auspicious yogas are made by benefic planets only. Inauspicious planets can’t bless a person with excellent results in the long run. However, they may sometimes give some temporary gains to some natives if their overall horoscopes support such increases.
How Ruchaka Yoga is formed?
- When the planet Mars is placed in signs of Aries, Scorpio, Capricorn, one of the Kendra House 1st, 4th, 7th or the 10th house Ruchaka Yoga is formed.
- Mars is strong in Aries, Scorpio, Capricorn and gives the best result in these sings.
- This Yoga has powerful effects on the life of natives if mars are between 5 to 25 degrees aspected with malefic planets like Sun, Rahu, Ketu, Saturn.
- This Yoga may not give the same results if mars are in retrogression.
- By this Yoga more favourable results to the ministers, sportsmen, army persons, builders & for all those natives who are associated or deals with the significance of Mars related activities.
What are the significance and effects of this yoga? | Ruchaka Yoga Effects
- Native with Ruchaka yoga will be like a king.
- The native will own many lands.
- Native can be in a higher authoritative position in forces like army, airforce and navy chief.
- They can be higher government positions.
- They are very courageous.
- They have the strongest willpower.
- Native has a solid and robust body.
- Native is handsome or beautiful.
- Native loves to eat delicious food.
- Native attains incredible heights in sports.
- They are very competitive.
- They win over their enemies.
- They outperform in military and sports activities.
- The native will be wealthy.
- Native is well known in their field and gets immense fame through that.
- Native is very helpful to their friends, but they are very dangerous to their enemies.
- Yoga may not always give good results only for example: If malefic exalted Mars placed in 1st house of a birth chart in Aries, Scorpio or Capricorn results in enhanced physical energy, penetrating insight, bravery and courage to the native, but the native may use them negatively.
- If negatively aspected, native may gain short term benefits with the result of this Yoga but faces problems occasionally.
- To get good results, all the conditions should be fulfilled of forming a yoga-like if Mars is placed in 1st, 4th, 7th, or 10th house but not in the signs of Aries, Scorpio or Capricorn or Placed in the signs of aries, Scorpio or Capricorn but not placed in the Kendra Houses it will not give the results mentioned above.
- To check the strength of Ruchaka yoga, check the placement of Mars in different houses, signs and then nakshatra, and positive and negative influences on Mars.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.