Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and particular aspects from which Hamsa Yoga is one of the auspicious yogas that gives excellent results to the native who has this.
Hamsa Yoga in astrology is one of the Panch mahapurusha yoga.
Hamsa yoga can be considered rare yoga as it should not be something that may repeat in many birth charts. This is a yoga makes a person great and charitable and well-known personality in the spiritual field.
Hamsa Yoga in Astrology
Hamsa means Swan, which symbolizes the purity of the soul.
Jupiter forms Hamsa Yoga in a birth chart. This is the first of panch mahapurusha yoga. It is considered one of the five most auspicious Yogas in Vedic astrology, known as Panch MahaPurusha Yogas, where the other four Yogas are called Malavya Yoga, Ruchika Yoga, Bhadra Yoga and Shasha Yoga.
How Hamsa Yoga is formed?
- Hamsa Yoga is formed when Jupiter is Kendra from ascendant means in 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house in any sign, namely Cancer, Saggitarus or Pisces.
- Strength of this Yoga will depend upon the strength of planet Jupiter and aspects of other planets on Jupiter.
- This Yoga has a powerful impact on the life of the native if Jupiter is between 5 and 25 degrees and not aspected or in conjunction with the malefic planets like Mars, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu.
- The planet should not be afflicted by the lord of the 6th, 8th or 12th house and should not be debilitated in Navamsa.
- The planet should not be retrograde in motion.
- Jupiter must get enough strength in the divisional chart to see the complete result of this Yoga in native’s life.
- Hamsa yoga gives more favourable results to Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Pisces, Sagittarius ascendants because Jupiter is beneficial.
- Yoga shows more favourable results to spiritual leaders, people involved in spiritual activities or occult learning, astrologers, people in business, artists, people engaged in financial activities, classical education and for all those natives who are associated or deals with the significance of Jupiter.
What are the significance and effects of Hamsa Mahapurusha yoga? | Hamsa Yoga Effects
- The native with Hamsa mahapurusha yoga is respected as a king in society.
- The native becomes high political dignitaries.
- They will have the mark of a conch, lotus, fish or Manjusha in their hands and feet.
- Hamsa Yoga gives native wisdom, knowledge, prosperity, romantic views, wealth, popularity, and good looks.
- Hamsa mahapurusha yoga gets highly activated in mahadasha or antardasha of Jupiter.
- Energy of Jupiter makes them noble and charitable.
- They do great work for weaker sections of society and humanity.
- They are very righteous and moral.
- They will enjoy good name and fame, wealth, fortune, and a strong inclination for religious, spiritual, and charitable deeds.
- They lead a life full of luxuries and comforts.
- They are in power in fields of spirituality and religion.
- They are blessed with some divine or supernatural powers.
- They inspire other people in the world.
- They may achieve tremendous and high status and honour in spiritual or religious organizations.
- They are likely to be followed by many devotees according to the strength of Yoga they have.
- Hamsa yoga blesses natives with excellent materialistic progress and makes excellent fortunes.
- They get excellent business success.
- They enjoy good delicious food.
- They are virtuous.
- They will possess a beautiful appearance.
- They are great advisors, and their advice will prosper others.
Eminent Personalities who have Hamsa Yoga
Jaya Lalitha, Ben Affleck, K.N.Rao, Hari Vansh Rai Bachchan, APJ Abdul Kalam, Farooq Abdullah, Inder Kumar Gujral, and V.P. Singh
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.