Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and specific aspects. Grahan yoga is one of the essential and well-known yogas in astrology.
Yogas are auspicious and inauspicious combinations of conjunctions, placements of planets formed by planets placement in different houses and signs. According to their birth chart, these yogas are planets’ movements that result in considerable changes in native life.
Grahan Yoga in Astrology
Grahan Yoga is one of the common yoga present in many birth charts. This can be considered more as dosha than yoga; it is formed when Rahu and Ketu eclipses or in close conjunction or aspecting Sun and Moon.
Rahu Ketu is always considered a malefic planet. They destroyed the excellent significations and results of the planets as Rahu and Ketu are Tamasic Planets, and they affect rajasik and satvik planets badly, resulting in malefying them too.
As Sun and Moon hold high importance in astrology, anything good or bad related to them in native’s birth chart affects them highly, so these doshas and yogas are considerable.
Grahan yoga in astrology is not a rare yoga because six out of ten people suffer from this dosha/yoga. They face the malefic results of this.
How Grahan Yoga is formed?
For every yoga to form in the birth chart, there are some particular planets particular houses and signs are involved, and there are some rules to develop that yoga and gain benefits through that fully so this yoga also have some rules as:
- When Rahu or Ketu conjuncts Moon in any house of the birth chart, Grahan yoga is formed.
- Any of these conjunctions in any house of birth chart gives the formation of Grahan Yoga as:
i) Sun and Rahu
ii) Sun and Ketu
iii) Moon and Rahu
iv) Moon and Ketu
- Grahan Yoga formed in any house directly impacts native’s whole life if it is included in ascendant means 1st house of birth chart person has no self-confidence they stay in doubt about themselves they face many difficulties and hardships this dosha effects according to the house significations it is placed in as well as other houses of the birth chart if it also forms same in the navamsa chart it becomes more solid and native face more hardships related to that house and many aspects of the life.
- Any beneficial aspects over the given house can change the benefits less effectively or diminish all the good or bad results, so all these things should be checked.
- Native’s full birth chart should be analyzed to see if yoga is formed to the level of giving its good results and benefits.
- Yoga/dosha gives more results under the Mahadasha and Antardasha of the planets of houses involved in forming this yoga.
What are the significance and effects of this yoga? | Grahan Yoga Effects
- Grahan Yoga can cause sudden calamities.
- It can turn native ‘s life upside down many times.
- Native feel failure, frustration and dissatisfaction.
- Grahan yoga hinders in extending family.
- Grahan yoga effects progeny.
- It destroys the personal and professional growth of a person.
- Grahan yoga sabotages native’s endeavors and success.
- The native will not reap the results of their hard work.
- Dosha will destroy the general significance of Sun and Moon and cause problems related to courage, confidence, creativity, leadership abilities, immunity, father, emotional wellbeing, education and mother.
- Native’s mother’s health remains terrible, and they may face bad relations and problems because of their mother as they need to take care of their mother from time to time and face hindrances in career.
- Native also face many health issues.
- If Grahan Yoga is formed with Sun, the native will face problems and oppositions with authority, government, and king; they will not benefit from the government; they will not succeed in government competitions and feel frustrated.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.