Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and specific aspects. Angarak Yog is one of the essential and well-known yogas in astrology.
Yogas are auspicious and inauspicious combinations of conjunctions, placements of planets formed by planets placement in different houses and signs. According to their birth chart, these yogas are planets’ movements that result in considerable changes in native life.
Angarak Yoga in Astrology
Angarak yoga in astrology is considered very painful, and inauspicious yoga as Rahu and Ketu curse mars as mars is already a tamsik planet and its relation with Rahu and Ketu forms more problems in native’s life.
Harmful yoga results depending on whether two planets, Mars and Rahu, are malefic will increase bad results if all the planets are malefic.
It makes the wrong side of mars effective in the life of the native; as a result, the native becomes very short-tempered, angry, violent, bad-tempered, aggressive.
How Angarak Yog is formed?
For every yoga to form in the birth chart, there are some particular planets particular houses and signs are involved, and there are some rules to develop that yoga and gain benefits through that fully so this yoga also have some rules as:
- When Mars and Rahu are in close conjunction, Angarak Yog is formed.
- If yoga is formed in malefic houses like 6th, 8th, or 12th, it will reduce bad results.
- To see the effectiveness of this dosha, check the degree and strength of the planet as the nakshatra planets are placed in as in some nakshatra mars is more aggressive than others.
- Results and effects depend upon the house in which Angarak yoga or dosha is formed. If it is included in the 5th house, the person will face bad results related to progeny.
- Retrogression and combustion of the planet should also be considered, as it may diminish all the sound effects of yoga.
- Any malefic aspects over the given house can change the benefits less effectively or diminish all the good or bad results, so all these things should be checked.
- Native’s full birth chart should be analyzed to see if yoga is formed to the level of giving its good results and benefits.
- Yoga/dosha gives more results under the Mahadasha and Antardasha of the planets of houses involved in forming this yoga.
What are the significance and effects of this yoga? | Angarak Yog Effects
- Native faces many small and big accidents from time to time, especially when the Mahadashas and Antar Dasha of the planet are active; it may show more harmful results.
- Native remains aggressive, hostile and violent.
- Native is always ready to fight.
- Native’s relationship with their brothers, authority and male is terrible; they get into fights with them.
- If this yoga is at its worst, natives commit crimes and can be jailed.
- Native is not respected in society or their family.
- Native is involved in illegal activities.
- They face many disasters in their life and many ups and downs.
- Native gets so many problems in a relationship that they get into fights with their spouse because of their highly aggressive nature.
- No buddy likes them, nor their family or friends.
- They don’t have many friends.
- They make enemies by their deeds.
- Native faces blood and skin related diseases and boils.
- They are very indecisive and confused.
- It gives dissatisfaction with stomach, liver disease, forehead injury, unstable mentality, cruelty and personal feelings.
- Native get fluctuations in money, speech and faults, disputes with family members, and a positive mood.
- Native is Jealous and fraudulent.
- Native is selfish in their deeds.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.