Venus Saturn Rahu Conjunction
The relationships of the native with the Venus Saturn Rahu Conjunction in Vedic Astrology, is always with other people from other castes or places. This type of person is extremely sensible and realistic when it comes to relationships. However, once they engage with someone they love, it may turn into an obsession, especially in the 7th house.
Venus in Astrology: love, relationship, desire, pleasure, luxurious foods, culture, family history, beauty, comfort, art, creativity, lust and sexuality.
Saturn in Astrology: responsibility, organization, structure, delay, separation, grief, life span as in longevity, antique items, old people, chronic illnesses, fear, anxiety, labor work, lower class, lower type jobs, construction.
Rahu in Astrology: illusion, taboo breaker, unconventional, deceiver, magician, foreign products and places, thief, politician, wide communication, and computer related products.
Venus Saturn Rahu Conjunction in Astrology
- The relationship of this person will always be with people of other castes or foreign lands.
- Such a person is very practical and realistic about relationships but once they do get involved with someone who they really like it can become an obsession, especially in the 7th house.
- The person is very gifted in arts and they can be one of the best performing artists who works harder than anyone.
- Such a person is extremely luxurious during the maha and antar dasha of Venus and Rahu.
- Such a person should marry late because in the beginning Rahu may bring people that look something else from outside, but are totally different from inside.
- The person also finds pleasure in routine work and routine assignments but there is a side to them that pushes them to break boundaries and be taboo in their work life.
- They usually like people who are older and of different cultures.
What is Venus in Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man’s chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is Rahu in Astrology?
- Rahu represents the goals that have been set by the universe for us to achieve whether we like or not.
- Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them.
- This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
- Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives.
- This is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises.
- With Rahu, sudden events take place; events that may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes reality.
- Rahu is taboo breaking and crosses all kinds of boundaries.
- It wants to be unique and break tradition; to think outside the box.
- He is also responsible for spiritual breakthroughs, because only after achieving material wealth does one seek God.
- Rahu in Vedic Astrology is the Shadow planet with the form of a headless/serpent headed person. Hence, Rahu rules temptations and worldly things and will never be satisfied with small benefits but will opt for the lion’s share.
- Rahu is a warrior. Hence, the natives influenced by Rahu will have the quarrelling type of mentality.
- The mode of transport for Rahu in mythology is Lion, and the lion is an animal that does not hunt when not hungry.
- Likewise, the natives ruled by Rahu will relax and strike/hunt only when there is a necessity.
- Rahu is also called dragon’s head by Western Astrologers.
What is Saturn in Astrology?
- Saturn in Astrology represents grief, symbolic of how we relate to time.
- When time seems to pass too slowly, we experience grief.
- The condition of Saturn in the chart shows how permanent, eternal, and synchronized our connection with the light of consciousness is, being with us at even the most challenging times.
- A well placed Saturn shows the person knows when to go slow and when to go fast, to always let this light be there for them.
- By acknowledging the limits of where light can go in our relative existence, we can still maintain the experience of beings of light.
- A challenging Saturn will allow the person to stray off-limits, where no light can reach and suffering prevails.
- Without Saturn being bright, the person may wonder if things will ever be okay again.
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology represents your uncle, the type of boss you’ll have, your good and bad deeds in this life or the past, how hard will you work, your true career and wealth, your level of maturity, and aspects of your life that might be restricted for at least 50% of the time.
- Even though Saturn in Vedic Astrology limits your ability of certain aspects of your life depending upon the sign and house its ruling, it usually frees you up from its aftermath after the age of 35 per Vedic astrology.
- Saturn is limitation, restriction, discipline, structure, order, law, obstacles, delay, focus, and separation.
- Saturn is the General of the Army.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 3 Planetary Conjunctions:
There is no one set of meanings for three or more planetary conjunctions, because each planet is being influenced by the other planet, and the planet with the lowest degree is having a major impact on the conjunction.
If Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn are in conjunction, then there is no one liner that you can say to give its definition. You have to see what each planet is doing for the native.
You also have to know the houses they rule. Is one ruling a bad house, or are both ruling bad houses? What effects are they bringing in the conjunction by being lords of good or bad houses?
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.