Characteristics of Venus in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant is intelligent, wise, and fortunate.
- The native marries a beautiful wife and loves her.
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant gets her cooperation.
- The native is passionate and wants to enjoy sexual pleasures very much. This habit creates disease in his body's secret organ and enmity between him and his wife.
- The native manages his daily business peacefully.
- The native faces difficulties but completes his work in due time and gains some wealth.
- Venus in 6th House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person influences his opponents.
- The native spends a lot of money on family welfare.
- The native is self-centred, and this is characteristic of his specific personality.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves.
- It is an agreement to live with, accept, love, and support someone who may be totally different from yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general.
- Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus in Vedic Astrology indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.