Venus in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant marries an intelligent and wise lady and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant spends a lot of money on daily routine life.
- The native has some weakness in his body but gets respect and honour in the social circle—such native gains from overseas connections.
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant succeeds in higher education, loves his children, and gets stronger.
- The native tries to lead a happy and balanced family life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be totally different than yourself The marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Venus in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.