Venus in 6th House for Cancer Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 6th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Cancer Ascendant is clever.
- The native struggles and wins over enemies through his understanding and wisdom and earns a reputation.
- The native feels deficiency in the house of the mother, hindering peace and happiness of land and houses property.
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Cancer Ascendant catches some diseases.
- The native spends much on lawsuits and gains overseas connections using secretive methods.
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Cancer Ascendant is advised to be careful.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a. social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house. The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task! The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
Venus in 6th House for Cancer Ascendant
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.