Passion, love, and lust run high with the Sun, Venus and Mars Conjunction in Vedic Astrology. Relationships tend to be fiery, dramatic, and sometimes traumatic. There is a flair for the arts and performance which may even involve one being a savior or hero.
Sun in Astrology: ego, self expression, soul, personality, father, vitality, and karaka of 10th house (career).
Venus in Astrology: love, relationship, desire, pleasure, luxurious foods, culture, family history, beauty, comfort, art, creativity, lust and sexuality.
Mars in Astrology: efforts, energy, will power, stamina, strength, passion, fighting ability, impulsivity, accidents, injuries, wounds, sports, athlete, martial arts, weaponry, engineer.
Characteristics of Sun, Venus and Mars Conjunction in Astrology
- What makes one happy is when they are protecting and serving.
- Venus being hemmed between two fire planets shows love for fire and desire to serve: like a firefighter.
- When these natives fall in love, they do so with great passion and aggression.
- Due to their impulsive nature in relationships, their ego is injured frequently.
- Venus, the planet of love and relationships, is being burned from both sides if it contains a middle degree.
- If such a conjunction occurs in Taurus or Libra, then Venus has the upper hand, and there would be a love for fighting to create balance and harmony in life, and the world at large.
- They will have the strength to fight, but their style would be one of non violence.
- Sometimes these people become obsessive and dangerous in matters of the heart, especially if Venus is combust.
- They are willing to create a blood bath to gain their significant other.
- They have a very possessive nature, and are willing to get in physical fights if you were flirting with their mate.
- Their self expression is very creative and dynamic.
- They possess this James Bond “divide and conquer” mentality regarding affairs and relationships.
- They are willing to battle anyone to attain what they desire.
- Their personality and ego is very aggressive.
- They might have been abused by their father, or their father could have abused other women.
- These natives, especially men, need to be careful about how they treat woman with this conjunction, for they have the propensity to be in a very physical and violent relationship with opposite sex.
- They have the strongest will to succeed in matters of creativity, leadership, and fulfillment of their desire if it's steered in the right direction.
What is Sun in Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the Soul, so it tells us how conscious we are of our soul’s unbounded, enlightened nature.
- A Sun that is very well placed in the chart can indicate a particular clarity about spiritual matters, and an unperturbed sense of who we are deep inside.
- Having this “solar light” shining brightly brings self-confidence, personal power, leadership and health.
- When the Sun is in a challenging position in Vedic Astrology, this light will not shine as much, and it is hard for the individual to trust that the core of their being is the individualized reflection of the divine light.
- Not experiencing the connection with one’s own inner source of power will then lead to weak self-confidence, challenging relationships with authorities, and difficulty in balancing one’s ego with that of others.
What is Venus in Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man's chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is Mars in Astrology?
- Mars is a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that's where your energy goes.
- Mars is energy. It's our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something.
- It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
- In this day and age, Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters, along with manufacturing, accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
- Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two
or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 3 Planetary Conjunctions:
There is no one set of meanings for three or more planetary conjunctions, because each planet is being influenced by the other planet, and the planet with the lowest degree is having a major impact on the conjunction.
If Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn are in conjunction, then there is no one liner that you can say to give its definition. You have to see what each planet is doing for the native.
You also have to know the houses they rule. Is one ruling a bad house, or are both ruling bad houses? What effects are they bringing in the conjunction by being lords of good or bad houses?
Further Reading :