Sun Jupiter Ketu Conjunction
The Sun, Jupiter and Ketu Conjunction in Vedic Astrology produces a personality that is built to search for the truth, whether it’s scientific or esoteric. Their life long journey is about finding the truth about themselves and the world.
Sun in Astrology: ego, self expression, soul, personality, father, vitality, and karaka of 10th house (career).
Jupiter in Astrology: knowledge, wisdom, wealth, optimism, hope, law, teachers, education, religious beliefs, and long distance pilgrimage
Ketu in Astrology: isolation, separation, ashram, spirituality, enlightenment, detachment from material world, psychic intuition, occult and mystical knowledge, universal.
Characteristics of Sun, Jupiter and Ketu Conjunction in Astrology
- Ketu’s way of rejecting material wealth, including religion and culture represented by Jupiter, makes this personality want to go beyond the superficial and artificial.
- They want evidence, and if it is lacking, they move on, because truth is their only religion.
- Anything written by man is questioned often by the native.
- Ketu’s need to search for enlightenment leads them to great wisdom.
- Wisdom rather than religion is a great tool for a person with such a conjunction, but at the end, Ketu is an eclipse and a malefic planet.
- There is fear of the father and fear of accepting knowledge passed down by their elders.
- Any wisdom and principles handed down to them is stored for questioning later.
- There is a great disconnect between the native and their father if Ketu has the highest degree.
- The father could be a priest, teacher, or spiritual guru who might travel around the world to provide for their family.
- Public speaking is one of the strengths of this conjunction, since Jupiter is passing on knowledge and wisdom, Ketu is the truth, and the Sun is your self expression.
- There is a great need to express one’s thoughts by preaching to a crowd.
What is Sun in Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the Soul, so it tells us how conscious we are of our soul’s unbounded, enlightened nature.
- A Sun that is very well placed in the chart can indicate a particular clarity about spiritual matters, and an unperturbed sense of who we are deep inside.
- Having this “solar light” shining brightly brings self-confidence, personal power, leadership and health.
- When the Sun is in a challenging position in Vedic Astrology, this light will not shine as much, and it is hard for the individual to trust that the core of their being is the individualized reflection of the divine light.
- Not experiencing the connection with one’s own inner source of power will then lead to weak self-confidence, challenging relationships with authorities, and difficulty in balancing one’s ego with that of others.
What is Jupiter in Astrology?
- Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and father figures.
- Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law.
- Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
- Jupiter also represents a husband in a female’s chart. Mars is not the husband, Mars represents male friends.
- Jupiter is the guiding force in every woman’s life.
- He is also wisdom.
- We learn from our teachers, whether its Nazi theology, Christian theology or Vedic theology. The source of wisdom and belief is controlled by Jupiter in our chart.
- Our higher learning is dependent upon Jupiter, from basic education to a Master’s degree and PhD.
- It represents the rituals of our culture, our traditions, and ability to follow them.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in our solar system, which is why it represents the expansion of things related to where Jupiter sits in your horoscope.
- Now whether that expansion will be positive or negative, early or late, depends upon other factors and planets.
- Whenever Jupiter is in the ascendant, 5th House and 9th House, it shows a person is capable of learning several languages.
- Jupiter in jyotish is also an indicator of wealth, finance, children, luck, travel, and gains in life.
- It is pretty much the karaka of the 2nd, 5th, 9 th , and 11th House in a horoscope.
- This is why Jupiter is one of the most important planets after the Moon.
- Jupiter is the source of optimism in astrology.
What is Ketu in Astrology?
- This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that we already achieved in past lives.
- In this life we are here to only rely on those things as a last resort.
- The house and sign in which Ketu sits are in things we are not fond of, and we do not obsess about those things as much because subconsciously we know we have already dealt with them.
- If we didn’t accomplish those things in a past life, that would be seen by Ketu’s bad placement in a bad sign.
- This will show a tug of war between both Rahu and Ketu. Ketu also searches for truth and enlightenment.
- Ketu’s aspect and conjunction gives research ability to a person especially when it’s in conjunction or aspects the Moon and Mercury.
- Depending upon the house Ketu is in, it will make you either less needy of what that house represents, or will give you less desire to get the things related to that house.
- Ketu feels like he’s already experienced the things of the house he sits in.
- It feels that it has mastery over the things related to the house it’s placed in.
- Ketu is the part which you shouldn’t really care about too much as it will manifest itself without you even thinking about it.
- Ketu is isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, silence, psychic intuition, discomfort and mysticism.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Welcome to Vidhya Mitra Premium Astrology!
If you're new to our services and wish to try them out with a free consultation, please feel free to share your birth chart photo and your questions with us via WhatsApp. Our team of expert Vedic astrologers will offer you a powerful and insightful reading that will help you navigate life's challenges and opportunities with greater ease and confidence.
Thank you for choosing Vidhya Mitra Premium Astrology. We look forward to providing you with our guidance and wisdom.