Sun in Taurus
Taurus is the sign of primary pleasures and accumulation of possessions and goods, similar to someone who collects stones, antiques, and costly items. Sun in Taurus represents the things that one values like the second house because originally Taurus was the second house placement, so wherever Taurus goes, that’s where one’s true value is. It can also relate to finance and accumulated wealth. This is because the natives of Taurus love stability in life. The Sun is not just a heavenly body around which the planets revolve, but it represents one’s soul. It tells what one’s soul wants in life. It also represents the relationship of the native with their fathers.
Characteristics of Sun in Taurus
- Taurus is a sign ruled by Venus. The Sun and Venus are enemies in astrology; when the Sun is here, it’s going to feel uneasy because it’s as if the universe has forced him to stay in the domain of his arch-enemy, Venus.
- So here’s what Sun, which is one’s true ego and a true sense of who one is, does, he gets lost in seeking pleasures. Sun here becomes devoted to the accumulation of wealth, goods, and all the valuable jewellery.
- That’s where the life of the native goes because they can be very good at finance or business, and they’re always thinking about how they can make money or how they can do this, and by doing so, they lose their true self, their true ability to truly know what is valuable in this universe, which isn’t really gems and money, but rather love and appreciation of nature.
- The natives of Taurus with Sun think that they have everything if they have money. They feel that they are living the best of their lives when they actually miss the simplest beauty of life. They miss so many moments in life because they are busy earning money.
- Since the Sun is in the sign of Venus, its behaviour is influenced by the placement of Venus in one’s birth chart.
- If one’s Sun is in Taurus, but their Venus is debilitated in Virgo, this will make the natives overly indulgent in terms of accumulating things.
- Their entire ego, their entire personality, will be about how much they can collect, how much they can make money, and how much they can indulge in pleasure with other people. This can even turn them into scam artists.
What does Sun signifies in Astrology?
- In Astrology, the Sun represents the soul, and it indicates how aware one is of their soul’s boundless and enlightened nature.
- A well-placed Sun in the horoscope might imply a special clarity regarding spiritual concerns, as well as an unflappable awareness of who the native is deep down.
- Self-confidence, personal strength, leadership, and health are all enhanced when this “solar light” shines brilliantly.
- When the Sun is in a difficult place in Astrology, it makes it difficult for the native to believe that the core of their being is a personalised reflection of the divine light.
- Lack of self-confidence, poor interactions with authority, and difficulties balancing will result if one does not connect with one’s own inner source of power.
- In Vedic Astrology, Surya (the Sun) signifies the parent, the king, the government, power, authority, the soul, and the way the native displays himself to others, and the brightness of his light relies on the condition of his Sun.
- The Sun governs the native’s vital energy, which is responsible for his success, self-expression, career, confidence, and leadership abilities.
- In Astrology, the Sun represents a person’s ego, while the soul serves as the manager of these two elements of his life. The location and condition of the Sun in one’s horoscope determine one’s level of ego vs level of humility.
- The Sun is always associated with fathers or father figures, creativity, government, politics, leadership, ego, and the soul in astrology.
Read more about – Sun in Astrology
What does Taurus Sign signifies in Astrology?
Taurus is an earth sign, and those who are born under this sign are practical people who are slow to start but determined to finish a project once it begins. Taurus is loyal, loving, and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness. They are also not susceptible to change and once they make decisions it is very hard for them to accept any changes. However, they are also practical people who are slow to start but determined to finish a project once it begins. Taurus is loyal, loving, and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness. Taurus’s strengths include being dependable, generous, loyal, loving, patient, and persistent. However, Taurus’s weaknesses are laziness, materialism, possessiveness.
- People born under the sign of Taurus are practical, determined and loyal
- They can be slow to start, but once they finish a task they are very determined to see it through
- Taurus is also loyal and generous, but their stubbornness can sometimes be a weakness
- Their strengths include being reliable and resistant to change
Read More About – Taurus Sign
Read more about – Sun in Taurus
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.