Sun in Cancer
Cancer is related to emotional dealings and softness. It is a sign that knows only one instinct – the motherly instinct. The natives of Sun in Cancer would probably cook and take care of someone who’s going for a fight rather than fighting themselves. The Sun is not just a heavenly body around which the planets revolve, but it represents one’s soul. It tells what one’s soul wants in life. It also represents the relationship of the native with their fathers.
Characteristics of Sun in Cancer
- When the Sun enters Cancer in the native’s birth horoscope, it indicates that they are very emotionally attached to their father or a father figure.
- If someone raised them as a father figure, they have this emotional attachment to them because they taught them the value of family and emotions because when the Sun enters the sign of Cancer, their father becomes that emotional influence.
- The negative actions of the father can negatively impact the emotional quotient of the native. The career of the father can also be determined through this. He might be into hotel services, motel services, homeland security or local governments. He would be into the services that demand care and mother-like nurturing.
- The native’s upbringing with their father shapes their personality. They understand their emotions through their interaction with their father.
- What needs to be understood is the stark difference between understanding the emotions and implementing those emotions.
- When Sun is in Cancer, the native will just understand the emotions. They will acknowledge them. They will not take a step in the direction of that emotion.
- The moon controls the actions taken after understanding the emotions of the native. The sign of Cancer is also ruled by the moon.
- So, when Sun is here, it has to go with the moods and rules of the moon because the moon is like a landlord to the Sun.
- If the moon is debilitated in Scorpio and the Sun is in Cancer, it is going to make the native of Cancer with Sun extremely emotional. They would be over-flowing with emotions.
- If the moon is exalted and stable, the Sun will feel balanced in the field of emotions. The natives are in control of their emotions.
What does Sun signifies in Astrology?
- In Astrology, the Sun represents the soul, and it indicates how aware one is of their soul’s boundless and enlightened nature.
- A well-placed Sun in the horoscope might imply a special clarity regarding spiritual concerns, as well as an unflappable awareness of who the native is deep down.
- Self-confidence, personal strength, leadership, and health are all enhanced when this “solar light” shines brilliantly.
- When the Sun is in a difficult place in Astrology, it makes it difficult for the native to believe that the core of their being is a personalised reflection of the divine light.
- Lack of self-confidence, poor interactions with authority, and difficulties balancing will result if one does not connect with one’s own inner source of power.
- In Vedic Astrology, Surya (the Sun) signifies the parent, the king, the government, power, authority, the soul, and the way the native displays himself to others, and the brightness of his light relies on the condition of his Sun.
- The Sun governs the native’s vital energy, which is responsible for his success, self-expression, career, confidence, and leadership abilities.
- In Astrology, the Sun represents a person’s ego, while the soul manages these two elements of his life. The location and condition of the Sun in one’s horoscope determine one’s level of ego vs level of humility.
- The Sun is always associated with fathers or father figures, creativity, government, politics, leadership, ego, and the soul in astrology.
Read more about – Sun in Astrology
What does Cancer Sign signifies in Astrology?
Cancer is a Water sign, and as such, is associated with emotions, intuition, and imagination. Cancerians are known for their caring and dependable nature, as well as their responsiveness to the needs of others. They are also shrewd and intuitive, able to detect others’ good or bad intentions. However, Cancer’s strengths can also be seen as weaknesses; they can be oversensitive, manipulative, moody, selfish, and self-pitying. Cancer is also a sign of contradictions and mysteries. They are independent when they want things done yet they depend on others’ support for their emotional needs and encouragement. Trust does not come easily to Cancer.
- Cancers are known for their caring nature and intuition
- Cancerians are responsive to the needs of others
- They have shrewd intuition and can detect others’ intentions
- However, they can be oversensitive, manipulative, moody, and selfish
Read More About – Cancer Sign
Read more about – Sun in Cancer
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.