Sun in 9th House in Astrology
Sun in 9th house in Astrology makes a person well-versed in religion and following the righteous path. It also gives a very high educational status to a person, like he might be in the field of law as the 9th house is about law and order.
The 9th house is the house of religion, law, teachers, long-distance travel, pilgrimage, destiny, and fortune. It is the house of law and religion as religion is not spirituality, but it is the set of rules and beliefs which should be followed.
The Sun is the controller of life. It represents vitality in life, ego, soul, exposure, self-esteem, courage, image, reputation, father, government, efforts, source of living, authority, creativity and illusion.
Significance and Characteristics of Sun in the Ninth House
- Sun in the ninth house signifies a rise in heights of ego and confidence for the native. The native aspires to live his life to the fullest and in his own ways. He will be travelling a lot of places, mainly holy pilgrimage and cultural places, but with the purpose instilled of wisdom and learning about everything.
- The native of Sun in the ninth house is claimed to be the one who reaches closest to God. His father and teachers highly influence him, and his ego, self-esteem and confidence are derived from his learnings, teachings and beliefs.
- The father of the native will give him his traditional and religious values, which will be within the native for his entire life. The native can be a holy priest, lawyer, teacher or a university professor as he likes to set rules and make others follow them.
- However, it is difficult to break the ego of the native, and he will set his own rules and beliefs and work according to them, which can cause disagreements with his father or teachers. The native of Sun in the Ninth House should be considerate of his egoistic nature.
Sun in 9th House in Astrology
What does the 9th House signify in Astrology ?
The 9th House in Astrology shows interest in religion, long-distance travel, and higher philosophical education. This house rules the advance or higher education like PhD or masters and the education that brings wisdom in one’s life, whether negative or positive. This house also represents the law field as the 9th house is about doing the right things or being punished for the wrong deeds. It’s the house of your gurus, teachers and teachings of your father.
The 9th House starts the third group of 4 houses. The transformative qualities of the 8th house settle into a consistent pattern in the 9th house. Physically, the 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, that is, the thighs.
Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house as the ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Sun represent in Astrology?
Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate meaning of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
Auspicious Results of Sun in 9th House in Astrology
- Sun in 9th house makes one good-looking with beautiful hair.
- One will be the well-wisher of his family.
- One will be brave, truthful, saintly, and meditative and have a good character.
- One will possess leadership qualities.
- One is famous and happy with others’ wealth.
- One will attain stability in youth and become wealthy.
- One will be blessed with servants and vehicles.
- One will have wealth and wealth-related comforts and is worshipped by society due to its high position.
- One will be blessed with a mother and sons.
- One’s son is competent.
- One will have faith in God and teachers.
- One will be interested in his family’s traditional religion and the rituals; therefore, Sun in the 9th house gives fame in some form or the other.
- One will be religious and may worship Lord Sun.
- One may be a writer, a publisher, or a principal.
Sun in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Sun in 9th House in Astrology
- Sun in the 9th house may be unfortunate, uneducated, wicked, and imprudent.
- Meditation may not be based on pious thoughts, making the mind restless.
- One’s mind is dissatisfied and aggressive.
- One may face many obstacles in his work.
- One’s brothers and others may always give him cause for worry.
- One may not be loved by his spouse or father and may be opposed to them.
- One may not be on good terms with his maternal relatives and may behave endemically towards his maternal uncle and aunt.
- One may be weak and ailing.
- One may suffer ailments in his childhood.
- One may be inimical towards his teachers and elders.
- One may leave his traditional family religion and be converted to another religion.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Sun in 9th house for Various Ascendant in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.