Sun in 8th House in Astrology
Sun in 8th house in Astrology, if exalted, gives long life, ability to take big loans from not just banks but family and in-laws. In-laws will be very supportive of the native if well placed.
The eighth house is representative of occult knowledge, deep or hidden knowledge, secrecy, secret dealings, secret business, secret negotiations, confidential information, sudden changes, sudden injuries, sudden happiness, sadness, opportunity, loss, joint assets after marriage and relationship with in-laws.
The Sun is the controller of life. Sun is representative of vitality, ego, soul, exposure, self-esteem, courage, image, reputation, father, government, efforts, source of living, authority, creativity and illusion.
Significance and Characteristics of Sun in 8th house
- Sun in the eighth house is a good planetary placement as it illuminates the eighth house with its energetic aura. The native in the eighth house is recognised without any advertising, and he will get fame and reputation in this placement. The native will be satisfied and respected in the eighth house.
- The native of Sun in the eighth house has a magnetic aura that attracts people towards him without him standing out. The native will be praised and seen as a respected figure. The native of Sun in the eighth house has a natural talent to lift things up or to illuminate the things in the darkness. The native, with his presence, will make everything better and outstanding.
- If Mercury is looking at the Sun, the native can be a physician, surgeon, astrologer or acquire some executive position in the financial sector. But the only field where natives should not be involved is politics, as the eighth house represents sudden changes that can cause a sudden change in reputation for the native.
- The native of Sun in the eighth house is interested in learning hidden knowledge or occult studies as the eighth house is representative of occult and secret knowledge, but the native will be quiet about it as it could harm his reputation or family.
Sun in 8th House in Astrology.
What does the 8th House signify in Astrology?
The 8th House rules the death and rebirth of a person or how one rises after a great fall in their life. This house also shows money through in-laws and friends as loans from them. Financial loans for home or business is also shown from this house.
Deep-rooted issues of one’s life and one’s interests or lack of interests in the mystical world such as astrology, magic, tantric practices, and ghosts are shown from this house. 8th house also represents the life span of a person. This is simply the house of the occult.
Government taxes, spies, and business-related to secret government dealings are seen from the 8th house. The 8th house is a death-inflicting house (Marka House), as the 8th house deals with things buried deep beneath the earth.
Physically, the 8th House corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and the eliminatory system. Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house and adds the signification of sudden calamities.
What does Sun represent in Astrology?
Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate meaning of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
Auspicious Results of Sun in 8th House in Astrology
- One will have a pleasing personality and a lively nature.
- One will be famous and sacrificing.
- One will be devoted to scholars.
- One may be skilled at fighting.
- One may be a landlord.
Sun in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Sun in 8th House in Astrology
- Sun in the 8th house makes one worried, impatient, poor and endows bad habits.
- One’s wealth may either be stolen, or he may be away from him because of his own foolishness.
- One will make false statements, be unfortunate and characterless.
- One will be very clever and always face difficulties.
- One will be skilled at quarrelling and fighting.
- One is always dissatisfied.
- One may be infatuated by another’s spouse and, on account of this, loses his wealth and health.
- One will have to settle abroad.
- One may have many enemies.
- Sun in 8th house causes ailments like gastric problems, venereal diseases, and leprosy and the accompanying grahas gives hardships equivalent to death.
- One may suffer from kidney problems or septic infections.
- One’s spouse may have an illicit relationship with other people.
- One’s spouse will live longer than him.
- One will suffer physical hardships in childhood.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Sun in 8th house for Various Ascendant in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.