Sun in 5th House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 5th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and clever.
- The native is weak in higher education.
- The native feels troubles in respect of children.
- The native is mentally worried because of increasing family expenses.
- The native earns some money through overseas sources.
- The native is unable to express his ideas clearly.
- The native is very haughty and appears to be wise.
- The native uses his brain to perform arduous duties for gains, but he gets reduced profits.
What does 5th House in Astrology Signify?
- The first step away from home is school. The fifth house represents education and learning, intelligence, and mental inclinations.
- The liver, stomach, and spleen are next after the chest. Note that the division between the 4th and 5th house corresponds to the diaphragm that separates the chest from the space below. The liver is a brilliant and complex organ that regulates a. lot of chemical processes in the body.
- The liver is also able to re-grow itself if parts are removed. This supports the fifth house signification of intelligence and adds creativity.
- Simha (Leo) is the corresponding sign and adds to intellect's signification (Surya represents the brain).
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as–deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skilful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.