Sun in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is very bold, energetic, and industrious.
- The native with Sun in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant is an example of a man of influential personality.
- The native loves his father. His father co-operates with him.
- The native works hard and earns wealth to manage expenditure.
- The native with Sun in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant harbours some enmity towards his brothers and sisters, but he believes in his own strength and progresses through his diligence.
- The native gets respect and honor in the government and society.
- The native with Sun in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant is fortunate.
- The native has full faith in almighty God and takes part in religious activities.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful, and prosperous family life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The Third House in Astrology represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great journey of exploration and discovery, learning how to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word.
- The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Sun in Vedic Astrology signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, etc.
- Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun's placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one's life as a whole.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others, It is blasphemous, bitter in nature and one who does service.
- The Native's body is frizzy and gross; eyes are round.
- The Native's chest is wide.
- The Native is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and beggar to brothers.
- The Native remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in the middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.